Toast x Ghost

It was an average evening. Toast and Ghost where in London visiting Toasts family. As they walk down the road slowly Toast takes Ghosts hand.

"Sir it's dangerous at night here in London. It's safe being together and it being known" Toast explains.

"Alright Johnny as long as you ain't pulling anything" Ghost winks. As the two walk steadily down the road hand in hand a robber pops out of no where.

"Score it's not just a regular civilian but Johnny Toast himself. I'm going to be loaded" the robber stickers grabbing Toast.

As the robber takes Toast from Ghost he laughs. "You gay? I thought you would attract all the girls not guys" the robber laughs holding a knife to Toasts neck.

As Ghost sees his partner be threatened he runs at the robber charging. The robber laughs and pushes him down.

"You are useless boy. What are you against me? The answer is nothing. I'm going to kill,  rob, and strip your little boyfriend and you can't do anything" the robber laughs.

Something inside of Ghost lights up like a Christmas tree. His eyes become crimson and he laughs.

"What the hell are you laughing about?" The robber asks looking concernly at the psychopath laugher.

"The death of you" a voice answers. Unlike Ghosts nice, calm voice it enters and scares the robber.

"What the bloody hell, are you like a murderer?" The robber asks backing away. "Because if you are we could make a deal, split his money huh?" He suggests tripping over a rock.

"How about I spilt you instead" crackles the insane boy grabbing a knife and running at the robber.

Before the boy makes it though the robber lets go of Toast and runs for the hill. "Sir are you okay did Casket take over again?"questions Toast stepping backwards. As Toast makes another step he trips and falls back.

Expecting the end he closes his eyes ready for the ice cold steal penetrating his smoothe skin.

As he waits he feels nothing so he opens his eyes. Right in front of him is his hoodied friend and his hand.

"Getting good on my Jimmy expression?"He asks as he pushes his hand out more towards his friend.

"Scary good" Toast answers taking Ghosts hand and walking down the rest of the ally with him.

Is it any good? It was fun to write I might write more Ghost x Toast things. Do you want me to?