Cybomb

As the couple sits down on the ground Jordan starts to whine. "Cywren plz plz plz let me throw this grenade into the air it's the closest we have to a firework."

"No Jordan I'm not letting you throw a bomb in the air just to celebrate your customs with me. If you are going to be in my head tonight plz just shut up!!!"she yells.

"I didn't teach you to be that mean Cywren. Did you really have to say that?" Jordan questions. "Look I'm sorry Jordan but I'm tired and you in my brain isn't helping. I act like I'm insane with these conversations we have" Cywren consults her mind.

All the time Timebomb just sits there with Cywren in his arms groaning every time she answers Jordan. He didn't know what was going on but no matter what he still loved her. Even when she argues with herself.

"Look hun I'm going to make a deal with you. You let me throw grenades in the air and I'll leave you alone all day tomorrow. Deal?" Jordan offers leaning back in his chair.

Cywren knowing she can relax tomorrow takes a deep breath and steps out of Timebombs embrace. "Cy what are you doing??" He asks.

"Celbrating the fourth of July" she whispers getting out grenades. "Cy what are you..." before he can finish his sentence grenades go flying in the air.

Jordan is whooping in Cywrens head and Cywren is face plaming. All of a sudden the grenades come flying down exploding on the ground.

Cywren and Timebomb run away from Jordan's failed plan and Jordan laughs insanely giving Cywren a headache.

This is a fourth of July special sorry I'm so late I was busy with summer homework. Is it any good?