:49:

"Mom, who's at the door?" I heard his sister ask. We went inside as she came downstairs. She ran up to Josh and jumped on him. He caught her and laughed. "I missed you so much! I should kick you in the nuts just for leaving." She said.

"Agreed." His mom and I said at the same time. We both started laughing. Josh and his sister disappeared somewhere.

"I'm sorry for talking about your sister at dinner that one time." She said.

"I'm sorry for calling you a bitch."

"I kinda was. Josh's dad and I got divorced. He kept following when I realised that's what pushed my son away. So I stopped following because I just couldn't deal with not having my son. It's been messy and I haven't been able to really talk. He doesn't know."

"He does actually. He cried when he found out. Josh said he was the reason you two split."

"Not completely true. We had a lot of other issues. He was cheating and we fought all the time. A lot of behind the scenes."

"I'm sorry. I feel like it's my fault. If I would've never told Josh I liked him-"

"I would've still been miserable." I felt Josh's arms around my neck as he held me. I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"You two are so cute together." His mom said. I blushed and Josh licked my face.

"Ew!" I said and turned, licking his face back. He laughed and smiled.

"Love you."

"Love you, too."