:44:

"We have to go." I said and got up. I pulled him with me and dragged him outside. "Get in the car."

He rolled his eyes, but got in the car anyways. I followed and drove us home. He walked inside and went to his studio, locking himself in there. I picked the lock and walked in.

"Josh, we have to talk. We can't just ignore each other and think it will go away."

"But it will. If we ignore it, it'll go away."

"No. It will be something one of us will bring up in a later fight. That's why we need to figure it out."

"Don't you get it?! I don't have anyone!"

"Gonna stop you right there. You have me. You have always had me. Except for those couple of months you fell off the face of the earth with nothing. I was a mess. You were probably a mess. But you made that choice. You chose to leave me and then go back to your parents and then come to New York. That was on you. It wasn't on me."

"I left because I thought I could get over you and move on. I never expected for you to pop back up and for me to fall in love with you all over again."

"So you're blaming your parents not talking to you on me?" I nodded slowly and Josh ran his hand down his face.

"No. I'm not. I'm just- I don't know."