:27:

Josh picked me up and I squealed. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs. He tossed me on the bed and got on top of me. I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair. He pinned my hands above my head and kissed my neck. "Let me fuck you." He whispered.

"What?" I whispered.

"Let's have sex." He said and I moaned.

"Okay." I whispered.

"You're gonna have to help me a bit." He muttered and took my shirt off.

"I know." I flipped us over and took my shorts off. He took his shirt off and I leaned down, kissing his chest. I took his pants off while I did this. "Lube?" I asked. He took some out of the bedside table and I cocked an eyebrow.

He shrugged and I giggled. I kissed down his chest and licked up his hard cock. He moaned quietly as I took him in my mouth. I got him fully hard and put lube on him.

I took his hands and put them on my hips as I lowered myself onto his long and thick cock. I whined as it stretched me even more. Yeah, I fingered myself earlier, but he's way bigger than my fingers. He grunted as I started to move on top of him and Josh tightened his grip on my hips. He flipped us over and started moving faster.

"Daddy!" I yelled as he hit my prostate.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes!" I moaned and arched my back. "Holy shit."

"You're so fucking tight." He grunted and moved even faster. "I'm gonna cum. Shit."

"Cum inside me, daddy." I whispered. He put his head in my neck and I put my fingers in his hair. "Oh fuck, daddy." He reached down and started jerking me off. I put my legs around his waist and arched my back, coming on his hand.

"Fucking shit, baby boy." He groaned and came inside me. He pulled out and laid beside me. I giggled and put a plug in.

"That was amazing." I whispered. He looked at me and smiled.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes. Very good." He pecked my lips and I propped my leg up. Josh put his hand on my thigh and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go shower."