:8:

"Tyler, where are you going looking like that?"

"It's just a suit." I said and looked down at myself. She came over and straightened my tie. "I'm having dinner with Josh's family at this fancy restaurant."

"Oh yeah. You did tell me about that." I laughed a little and she kissed my cheeks. "You look so different from when we left the church. That one night you shaved your head, I didn't know what to do."

"Well, now I have my hair back." She smiled and kissed my head.

"Go have fun. Don't make gay jokes. And don't drink wine. And is Josh coming back with you?"

"Uh, he might. I'll text you." She nodded and I left. I drove to the restaurant and met Josh's family. I 'bro hugged him' and he smiled at me. He leaned closer to me and kissed behind my ear.

"You look beautiful, princess." I smiled and continued talking to his family. We sat down and he put his hand on my thigh. It was a four sided table with two people on each side so they couldn't see is.

"Are you coming home with me?" I asked quietly and looked at him.

"Yeah. Already told my mom."

"One more week and then you're free."

"One more week." He whispered and took my hand. He already talked to my mom about moving in with us and everything.

"So, Tyler, how've you and your been? Since your family left the church?"

"Good. We're happy so..."

"That's good." But I knew she was trying to do.

"And yes. I'm still gay and my sister is still lesbian."

"Your brother simply can't be a lesbian." I took a deep breathe and laughed a little.

"You're one ignorant bitch, you know that?" I said and let go of Josh's hand. I got up and pushed my chair in. "Don't speak about shit you don't know about. You're in no place to talk about my sister." I went outside and took my pack of cigarettes out of my pocket.

I lit one and put it to my lips. "Tyler." Josh whispered. I looked over at him and he sat on the bench. "Come sit, princess." I looked back at him and sat. I crossed my legs and leaned into him, letting him put his arm around me.

"God, I hate your family."