Another Wrong Turn?

SUMMARY:

Victoria Strauss’ life is perfect. She has her adventurous friends, her pain-in-the-butt brother and of course, her loving boyfriend. But when she learns that her boyfriend is cheating her on Valentine’s Day, she swears never to love again. 

One month later, Ian Jones walks inside her life and makes everything clear again. He help her to stand up on her own again. When everything seems good and clear, a dark realization dawns to Victoria – a realization that is connected on Ian’s past. 

She had made the wrong turn at the past by loving Lance. Would she take another wrong turn by loving Ian?

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT:

© Copyright – Lovella Mole 2012

The moral right of Lovella Mole to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

All the characters of this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The title of this story was originally "The Story of Us" but then I changed it into "Another Wrong Turn?" So if you notice that some banners had "The Story of Us" then... you know why's that. :) Okay, that's all! Go on and read...