The Seventh Chapter

The Seventh Chapter

Sehun couldn’t help but gape at the girl standing in front of his doorstep. Did he hear that right? She was going to move in with him? Is she crazy?

“I know this is a lot to process because it’s unbelieving that your wish just came true.” She tapped his cheek with her left hand. “But for now, let me in ‘coz I’m so tired and I really just want to lie in bed.” She stepped forward to get inside but Sehun stopped her by the arm.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He glowered at her. Now that he was past the shock, his mind was able to function again.

“Going inside our apartment.” She replied matter-of-factly.

He pulled her back outside. “There’s no way I’m letting you live with me. Now, grab your stuff and leave.”

“Is that the way to treat your beloved girlfriend?” Daesom acted hurt. But truthfully, she expected this and was secretly enjoying Sehun’s reactions.

Sehun answered by going back inside and slamming the door at her face. She was appalled. Getting thrown out was one thing; slamming the door at her face was another. No one had ever dared to do that to her. She gritted her teeth in annoyance.

“You did not just slam the door at my presence, Oh Sehun! Don’t you have any manners?” Sehun heard Daesom shout as she pounded her fist on his door.

“Serves you right.” He muttered. He wasn’t going to let her have her way on things. He had lived alone for many years now and that wasn’t going to change ever. He didn’t know what came over that woman’s mind that would make her think that he would let her live with him.

Can’t she see that he despised her? That he didn’t want to do anything with her? Why was she pushing herself too much on him? Is she too full of herself that she can’t feel how he hated all of this? They were not suited to be together. She loves attention; he swore not to care for anyone else anymore. That should make it clear for her that he won’t ever concede to her whims.

He was taking out some juice from his refrigerator, ignoring Daesom rallying outside his apartment, when the house became silent. Maybe the neighbors got annoyed of her and took her to the police. Or maybe she got tired of abusing his door and stormed away. Either was fine with him as long as she was gone.

Then, he heard some beeping sounds. It was coming from the security lock on his door. He got alarmed. There’s no way she could have –

Soon after, the door opened and Daesom came waltzing in, pulling her luggage with her as if she already owned the place. Someone tell me this isn’t happening. Sehun can’t help but wish to wake up from this nightmare.

Daesom heaved a deep sigh as she faced Sehun who was now standing in the middle of his living room. “I tried to be the gracious girlfriend so that you can welcome me in your humble abode but you just had to be the rude one.”

“How the hell did you get inside?!” He hollered at her. He didn’t care if the neighbors would be disturbed; he was furious with this girl.