The Fifteenth Chapter

Sehun didn’t know what came over him when he crashed his mouth with Daesom’s. He was frustrated at how she was pushing him away and he didn’t want to hear anything more of her warnings. He took hold of her shoulders as he molded their lips together and he felt her stiffen before him.

Daesom was surprised by Sehun’s sudden move. But even if she was already aware of what was happening, she refused to kiss him back. She planted her palms on his chest to push him away but her hands felt weak. Sehun didn’t like her resistance so he bit down her lower lip to part her lips for him.

She hissed by his harshness but her reluctance was slipping away from her already. She opened her mouth and answered his kiss, making Sehun smirk. His pace turned slow and he kissed her with more passion now. He wanted to convey how strong his feelings are for her, how much he wanted to take care for her, how he longed for her to just stay with him.

Until he felt something trickling down his cheeks. He sensed something was wrong so he unwillingly pulled his head away from her. His chest tightened when he saw her eyes glistening with tears. She looked helpless and he didn’t understand why.

“Daesom..” He called out softly.

“Stop making it so hard for the both of us. Please. It’s not going to do us any good.” She pleaded in broken voice before she stood up and left.

Sehun quickly followed after her. He grabbed her hand when he got close and spun her around to face him. “Goddamnit, Daesom! Why can’t you just tell me what’s going on with you? I can’t understand a thing!”

“You don’t need to understand, Sehun.” She said in a barely audible voice. “You’re just going to get hurt.”

He stared at her hard. Nothing would come out of her even if he forced her to. Her eyes were determined to hide everything from him. He took her hands in his and tugged to pull her towards him. She closed her eyes to avoid his gaze as he got rid of the distance between them.

“I honestly don’t care about that anymore.” He murmured into her hair. “You said you’re leaving soon but it doesn’t have to be now, right? So for the remaining time, just stay by my side.”

Sehun thought she was going to push him away again but Daesom nodded instead. Even if it was only for that time, his heart became at ease.

He still had to time to convince her to stay.

-

Sehun woke up by the sunlight streaming inside his car window. He instantly felt his back ache from sleeping in such an uncomfortable position inside his car. But he could ignore it as he saw Daesom’s sleeping face that was lying on his chest.

They were both too tired to walk back inside Tao’s beach house so they decided to sleep at the backseat of his car. Memories of what happened just a few hours ago flashed inside his mind. He had fully opened himself to her and he should be afraid; but he regretted nothing. It was funny how just a few weeks ago he hated her guts. But right now, he can’t seem to let her go. Was he already in love with her? He wasn’t sure but maybe.. it was going that way.