Short Chapter + A/N

Your P.O.V

I sat beside gabite and stared to the stars. Absol came back with some bandages. Gabite placed the bandage on my scratches.

"Thank you both" I said

Unexpectedly gabite gave you a hug, and you hugged it back.

"Come on guys, let's take a break"

Both of my pokemon followed you back to the pokemon center and in to you room. Not knowing that a certain someone was watching her.

Third person P.O.V

Alain woke up because he heard some sounds. He looked out of the window, with the view of the battle field, and He saw y/n training her pokemon. He saw her absol was quite strong and fast. He thought to himself that she is a strong trainer and tomorrow will have an interesting battle. Alain noticed that the gabite started to get wild and attacking absol. He then noticed the gabite was not listening to y/n anymore. He could see that she was struggling to stop her gabite. She tried to return them, but it did not work. Alain saw y/n running to the center and trying to stop them. y/n got hit by dragon claw. Alain was worried about her, but to his suprise, she remained calm. Alain saw her talking to her pokemon and her pokemon was helping with her scratches. He saw the whole thing. Alain knows that y/n i has a strong bond with her pokemon and tomorrow is a battle that he wouldn't miss.

Author's Note:

Sorry for short chappie. Having a mental block. To clear up things, in this story pokemon can learn more than 4 moves. Gabite has trust issues with humans. Alain is a cool character that needs more story. Which p.o.v do you like in the story? Don't you just like the pictures of Alain? I don't own any of these pictures (sadly) Sorry for bad writing and grammar, I'm new at this. Sorry for sucky battling scenes, i don't know how to write those. Enjoy