chapter twenty five: Aurora from EPOV last chapter Part 3

Hi everyone! So as promised here is the next chapter of Aurora from EPOV. It is really fun to see this story from EPOV. I hope you all like it and will enjoy it.

Please vote comment or send me messages. I promise I will reply as soon as possible.

Love you all.

mourgana0704

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the Intention of going home we went to Alice and Jasper excused ourselves. Bellas Parents ore more Reneé allowed her to stay for a sleep over for the first time as my girlfriend and not as a sleep over at Alices or Roses.  I was more than excited. Bella would be officially laying beside me in my bed as my girl friend. I was happy, now joy filled my dead heart and my love did grow every second of our partnership. This night could be the next step in our life. But was I ready. I mean, were we ready? I didn't want to hurt Bella, her feelings nor do anything which could ruin the best thing that happend in my entire life...I knew that I was getting nervous..Oh my how could I hide it? How could I be the man in this situation. I knew sometimes -no actually most times my own thoughts made me a coward myself...

The Limo took us back driving slowly due to the unpaved way to my home. I hold her in my arms and she snuggled into my chest. The moments was just perfect. The closeness the love and the peace of it made me feel happy. So happy that made me proud of her. She was my girl, my love, my soulmate and I do not know how or what I did to deserve her. When we approached for the house I got out first held the door open and helped her out.

This dress was really sexy and looked so great on her but actually it was kind of unhandy. Well not really for me but for her. She had to take care not to show too much of her breathtaking hot body...Oh no I was hearing voices in my head again. Edward! Go for it boy you deserve this!!! Was the first one. No Edward! Never take advantage...give her time...you have more than just hot and heavy sex in common right?

Oh I had to compromize suddenly I had the idea. I lifted her up and carried her to the door.

She protested " Edward let me down. I can walk by myself". I chuckled but hold my grib tight on her. unfortunately she started laughing out loud so heavily that I stopped and put her on her feet. I tried to scan, to look right into her eyes for anything funny.

"Uh Bella, Why are laughing so hard. I just loved carrying you today so I decided to carry you to my room". I looked totally confused.

Still chuckling struggling to get air into her lungs she tried to tell me why she had to laugh so hard. If it would be possible tears would run down her cheeks.

"I am sorry Edward I just got that picture in my head that made me laugh so hard".

"What picture did you have in mind?" I asked curious.

Avoiding my question she tried to enter the door but I hold her back. Pulling her into my arms  I heard the first voice in my head again. Show her how it feels. Give her what she needs what YOU need!

I couldn't hold myself any longer. I started to kiss her neck. I felt how I was turning her on and she started to loose control. I whispered into her ear. "You will tell me or I will torture you like this for the next 24 hours". A huge grin took a place on my face when she managed to look at me.

"Oh thats not fair at all and you know that Edward Cullen" she hissed through my teeth.

" You know all is fair in love and war" my grin widened from ear to ear. I knew I had her and she would not be able to stand this torture and would break our agreement we made earlier this evening.