Chapter eleven: prom night

"Bella dear. I am... well no we are so happy that you got into our life. Joined somehow -not officially- the family and the most important of all you gave Edward his life back."

"How do you mean that?" I asked Esme. "Bella, Edward was all his life alone. Even we tried to give him everything he was still missing his soul. A year ago, just some month before you arrived Alice had some Visions seeing you coming. Edward was really excited. We thought that you were human. We started to discuss how we can manage to handle this. and then you arrived. Your scent was neither human nor Vampire. He couldn't read your thoughts and he fell all again in depression. This was the reason you thought he was pissed of."

"Edward is kind of my son and I am so happy and grateful that you saved his life in so many ways Bella" She smiled. I could see the happiness from her heart. "I love you too Esme" I was touched by all these emotions. My light was bright in my eyes. Esme saw it and clapped her hands cheering together.

"Lets hurry Bella, I don't want Edward to recognise that we had our first mother daughter talk".

"We hurried up and as it seemed just Rose and Alice saw us running.They both smiled.

What a perfect Weekend I thought to myself.

In the next Weeks. I spent not just school times and the evenings with the Cullens. I was totally absorbed. Edward was giving me a pick up every morning to school and then back home. In the evenings we spent time studying together or talking about everything.

This morning was different. I felt it. My Dad was really excited and I did not know why. He said he were going fishing with Billy and some other friends though I was not sure about it. Edward picked me up. He looked so handsome and cute though kind of worried. I had no clue at all.

When we arrived at school. Edward opened my door. closed it and then "oh Universe" he just put one arm around my shoulder. Like saying this is my territory guys.. ALL, and by ALL i mean All students where staring at us. Well they allready noticed from the beginning that the swan girl was hanging out with the Cullens but there was no sign for some closeness... If I would be able to blush i would have. It was soo sweet. I felt a small glint of desire burning inside me... Well Isis seems to take over hand or is it osiris.. I gave Edward my biggest dazzling smile..and he was givving me one in return. and then it happend. I gave him a kiss on his left cheek looked at him and went into my class...

I did not look back. I was so afraid of what to see..lets wait for a sign of the universe...

At lunchbreak everything seemed natural normal but I have decided to show more of my emotions so I put my head on his shoulder. His smell was so good oh this honey scent. I was all mezmerized when Edwards finger ran through my hair and he said "Bella, we have to go now. Lunchbreak is over"

"Oh I could just stay like this forever" I said sighing. Rose and Emmet where gone and Jasper tried to run away. Poor man he was feeling for sure all the desire and could not resist... Alice was looking at us like our picture had been set in oil paiting sighing and than she said " We have to discuss something Edward".

Edward nodded. "You know guys. this is kind of rude.. talking behind my back." I murmured. "Will explain later" he mumbled.