chapter eighteen: per aspera ad aspra

Hey guys,

there you go I am uploading another chapter. I hope you all like it and I appreciate it to receive comments and votes.

Thank you

mourgana0704

----------------------------------------------------------

After returning to Cairo the Cullens left us to have some privacy. I think they wanted to let us celebrate.

We had several day trips to Alexandria to several oases and a nice hunting trip in the desert. We hunted only one gazelle and we shared it. Usually we would need two or more to satisfy our blood need but since our Journey started together we felt our need for blood becoming less. I was sitting on our balcony enjoying the privacy of the sun set looking at my engagement ring -every diamond sparkled beautifully- when Edward covered my eyes with his soft smooth hands.

He kissed my left ear and a fire burnt through my body made me shiver. "Edward what are you doing?" I moaned.

"I am just trying to give you an Idea of how our honeymoon will be" He whispered causing another wave of fire to my ear.

I turned so fierce to him that he lost his grib and nearly was falling when I held him at his shoulder.

"bella you nearly caused me falling" He chuckled.

"Edward Mason Cullen" I sighed then continued " you should never and you know that by now mess with me! We are having a honeymoon? Where are we going?" I asked.

He continued to chuckle and then said smiling "You are such a stubborn impatient person, but I love you for that!" He continued to laugh in the know that it will nearly kill me not to know where we would go.

I fell on my knees so I was at the same height as he since he hadn't moved and looked him deeply in the eyes. I knew he couldn't resist to my stare.

"OK." He sighed. " Alice was so right. She said that I will break for you and give in. It is somewhere special. I am sure you will like it. I had this vision myself an old memory and I swear to our father and mother the universe that I will not give in more". He smirked at me.

"Ok I see that this time you are proving me that you are stronger than before. That you will be stronger. I kind of like that" with the last words I threw myself at him and started to kiss him with a nearly violent need. A need for him. His body, soul and love.

"Ah Bella NO!" he nearly yelled at me. " You will not get your answers by seducing me... "he stopped and then threw himself at me. "I will not make love to you before we get married. It has nothing to do with traditions Bella. I just feel that we should belong officially to each other. You know how hard this is to me" He whispered and closed his eyes. I sighed and closed mine too and then a flash hit us both.

We were walking on a beach. The sun was shining high may be it was noon. We both sparkled a bit. No one was near us no human nor Vampire. I moved forward to the water and started to undress Edward whilst he undressed me. Then I couldn't believe it since the emotions where so strong. I clasped my legs around his stomach and he kissed my neck carrying me into the water.Diving under the water we continued to kiss and the we where above the water again. I felt how it must have felt when he entered me. How it did hurt for a minute and then how the waves broke at our bodys when we where moving with them. I couldn't handle the vision and the emotions longer so I opened my eyes.

"Bella. Why for universe did you open your eyes. I wanted to see how it would end" Edward was totally I would say erotically charged. "Uh Edward. Shouldn't we wait for us to experience it without knowing how it ends. Where else is the fun?" I smirked at him and whispered "There you go! An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth" I started to chuckle.