Chapter nineteen: Official together

Hi everyone, I am sorry had a lot overtime at my job and was sick too. So here is it a bit shorter than the last time but I think its sweet and hopefully a bit funny too.

Thanks and I would appreciate some comments. What do you think. Should Bella get pregnant right away or later in the next book?

Mourgana0704

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got my consciousness back, I was laying in Alices Bed wearing my old cotton Pyjamas and covered under a thick sheet. Alice was just resting besides me.

"Edward" I whispered looking around. "Bella. Edward is staying with Jasper" Alice whispered. "Go back to rest we will have a lot to do this day since you will marry my brother" She giggled.

"Is he OK?" I asked. "Yes Bella, he is fine and it was really hard for me and Jasper to get him out of my room."

"Is everything finished? I mean our decorations, the cake, the flowers, the reception?"

"Yes hun. Everything is perfect as you wished. We worked like crazy but everything is ready, so close your eyes and get rest. Are you hungry?"

"OK. I will. AH NO I am fine not hungry at all." I replied.

"That is really weird you two don't need to be fed as much as we have to?" She said.

And then we closed our eyes again and were resting.

Again I was so exhausted that I blacked out. Darkness embraced me...

"Bella...Bella... I am sorry hun. You have to get ready. Bella" Alice was pocking my shoulder.

"It is ok Alice. I will get up. Give me 5 more minutes." I did not open my eyes. I needed rest but I knew this was Edwards and my day. I felt a wave of energy of electricity run through my body. My yes opened and I was staying on my feet.

Alice looked at me with wide eyes "Bella what happend. I thought you would like to stay in bed for 5 more minutes. What happened?"

"I don't know when I thought about Edwards and my wedding I have got a strong energy shock and I found myself staying on my feet" I said smiling.

"Ok? Than you don't mind to get ready, don't you?" She asked me again.

"No I am fine and I feel great.Lets get this show on" I chirped in excitement. This will be my Day. Our Day. And then we will be together forever. I smiled about this thought. My flame was back in my eyes. I felt love, excitement and a lot lot of desire for Edward. We knew that our life could go the other direction and we could have been aparted yesterday but we were lucky. Universe gave us its blessing. I knew it. I went to shower and was wrapped into my thoughts, when Alice pulled me out of the shower, helped me with a towel and started to brush my hair and drying it slowly.

I took a seat on the chair which she showed me to sit on. I was smiling from ear to ear it was nearly a hard grin when Alice said "Bella you are such a precious gift. Thank you for becoming a part of our family. I love you!"

"I love you too Alice. You are my family and I will protect you forever. Tell me what happend when I blacked out? I am so sorry for that but I was nearly out of energy"

"Bella everything is fine. Edward nearly lost his mind with worry about you. He was broken and sobbed for the whole night but Jasper could calm him down. So everything is fine. Bella I don't know what happened but we were part of the punishment right? I mean you saw the light which came out of my hands? What does it mean? I am just confused" She stated.