Chapter fourteen: saviour of the unborn, the children and motherhood

Hey guys. I am trying hard to keep you entertained. It is all my curiousity to see where the journey will take Bella and Edward. So I am continuing to write and write... This is the next chapter.Please consider that besides all the events it is getting hot and heavy between the love birds....

As allways Twilight and its characters belong to Stephenie Meyer. The Story line as well as the other characters are mine.

Enjoy...as Allways please comment, vote and like...

Mourgana0704

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to the car. I asked Edward if he could drop me at my Dads. I wanted to check with him if everythign was OK and to thank him for the present we got. Edward decided to get the photos from the shop at forks before it will close.

We reached my street and in front of our house I climbed out and kissed Edward. "Could you pick me up in 30 minutes? " I asked him smiling.

"Sure Bella. Do you need anythingelse from the town?"

"No nothing. Thanks Edward"

Grabbing my keys in my bag I heard voices and an argue was going in our house. Billy was visiting Dad and trying to convince him that I should not be with Edward nor with the Cullens.

"Dr. Cullen and his Family are so loving Bella I will never do anything to change it. It is not you business at all Billy. Keep your stereotypes for yourself. I have never seen Bella so happy since the time before our divorce" Charlie hissed to him.

I opened the door "Dad I am home!" I chirped in the hallway of our tiny house knowing that Billy will hear me too.

"Bella, what happened. Why? Is everything OK?" dad looked totally shocked assuming that I may have heard something he hissed to Billy before.

" Edward just dropped me off but will pick me up in about 30 minutes. He said that we have special plans tonight going out or something with Carlisle and his family" I smiled. I just wanted to speak to you and thank you for the precious present you gave us. It means so much to me."

"Well we have a guest. Billy is here..."  I entered the living and nodded to Billy.

The telephone rang. "Excuse me I have to go answer that" he said went to the kitchen. I turned myself to Billy. Moved to him and gave him a black look.

"Don't you dare and mess up with my Dad. Nor tell him anything about the Cullens. I am happy with my life and will not allow you to interfere. It is not your business at all! did I make myself clear?" I hissed through my teeth showing him one of my fangs.

"Oh dear God! Bella? When? But your eyes...Was it that damn bastard Carlisle? Did they break the treaty...?" His voice broke at the end of the sentence.

"No. It happened in Arizona. The Cullens have nothing to do with my change. Don't you dare to .." then my Dad entered the living room.." What is the matter? " He asked.

"I was telling how much I enjoy the time I am spending with you and the Cullens. That they are such good people. A family who loves me as I am one of them." I gave Billy an intentional look and he nodded trying to smile.

"Dad I will pack some stuff for the journey up since we do not have so much time" I said smiling and hugged him "Thanks again Dad. You really do not know how much it means to us, to ME"