Chapter 11

James and I walked around the mall, I had bought so much stuff with the money my parents put into my account plus the money I had saved up. I really am a shop-o-holic.

I explored all the stores that aren't in Australia and I was carrying around bags of new clothes and accessories.

" I'm getting tired, can we break for lunch or something?" James whined.

"Okay, Im hungry" I said and we headed over to the food court.

" I'm going to go get Subway what about you?" James asked.

" I'll go check out that salad place over there" I said to James.

" Okay, meet you back here" he said and we went in the opposite directions.

I looked at all the options for the salads, they were all way too pricey and the salads displayed looked really disgusting and unfresh, the lettuce in some of them was nearly brown.

I wasnt going to pay for that!

I walked back over to where I was going to meet James.

" Hey where's your lunch?" he asked me as he held his subway bag.

" That was the most disgusting food I've ever seen in my life!" I laughed.

" Haha, what are you going to get then?" he asked me.

" I'll go get subway and ill meet you at one of those tables" I said to him, this is what I get for not going to Subway in the first place.

" Okay, see ya" James said and he walked away.

I walked over to Subway and waited in line for about a minute. A tall guy about my age with blonde hair, green eyes and a nice smile, stood behind the counter.

" Sorry about the wait, how may I help you?" he asked me with a smile.

I glanced at his name tag, his name is Ben.

" Hi Ben, I don't know what I want. Which do you think is the best sub?" I asked him, I didn't have to start this conversation but this guy is cute so why not?

" Um, I like the Italian bread, toasted with meatballs and cheese" he said smiling.

" Sounds good, can I get that please" I asked as I smiled at him.

" Sure, what's your name?" he asked me.

" Do you need my name for the order?" I asked him confused, they don't usually ask for names, this isn't Starbucks.

" No, I just wanted to know the name of the pretty girl I'm serving" He smiled. I giggled and blushed.

" I'm Anna" I replied.

" Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he flirted.

" Thankyou" I said.

" That comes to $7 " he said as he passed me my order. I pulled out my purse and handed him a $10 note.

He looked at the shiny blue note with the most confused look I have ever seen.

"Oh! I completely forgot, I still have all my Australian money from home in here, let me pay with my card" I explained and put the note back into my wallet.

" Wow, Australian, that's the cute accent I hear " Ben said.

I smiled and giggled again, god I'm a dork.

" Yeah, I'm here visiting my brother" I explained.

" Awesome, how long are you staying?" he asked me.

" A few more weeks" I answered.

" So can I pay with my card?" I asked him.

" You can only pay by card if it cost over $20 " Ben explained.

" Seriously, then I can't pay for this" I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair.

" You know what, consider it on me" he said as he smiled at me.

" Aw thanks, that's so sweet, how can I pay you back?" I said to him as I blushed. I'm bad at flirting if you haven't picked up on that,

" You could go to lunch with me tommorow?" He asked.

" Like a date?" I asked him smiling.

" You can call it that if you want" he said with a cute smile on his face.

" Here's my number, call me " he said and he wrote his number down on a napkin and handed it to me.

" I will, thanks again" I said and I walked away.

Ben was such a sweet guy and he was gorgeous! I was excited to go out with him tommorow, Daniel shouldn't mind, Ben isn't his friend. I realized I had nothing to wear for the lunch date, lucky we are at the mall.

I sat down at the table with James.

" Hey, what took so long?" he asked me.

" Oh nothing, after we eat I have to go buy a new dress and then we can leave okay" I explained to him.

" Alright" he sighed, I can tell he is way past bored with all this shopping. We ate our lunch in silence.

When we finished I went into a girls fashion store and searched through the dresses. I found the perfect one for a lunch date,it was strapless and the top part of it was turquoise material which covered the ' bra' area and the rest of it was flowy black material which would sit just above the knee.

James sat on a small chair over by the changing rooms, I walked over to him.

" I'm going to try this on, and you tell me what you think" I said to him.

" Alright, go on" he said smiling.

I went into a change room and put on the dress.

I walked out and showed James.

" How do I look?" I asked him and I twirled around.

" Beautiful" he said with a smile.

" Aw thanks " I replied. This boy confuses the shit out of me, he tells me I'm beautiful then a few minutes later in just his friend, not even, I'm his friends sister.

" How come you want my opinion on this? you didn't care with all the other outfits you bought" James asked.

" This one is special" I said.

" Okay, I'll never understand a girls mind" James joked.

" haha, I'm going to get dressed and buy this, can you message someone to come pick us up soon?" I asked him.

" Sure, ill meet you outside the store" he said and he got up and left and I went into the changing room.

I changed into my own clothes, grabbed the dress and payed for it, I walked out of the shop and met James.

"Is someone coming to pick us up?" I asked him.

" No, they said we have to wait a few hours!" James huffed.

" Ugh, how far is it to walk back to the house?" I asked.

" I don't know I've never done it, it will be alot quicker than waiting a few hours " He replied.

" Well lets walk then, I'm not waiting around for hours" I said.

" Okay, shall we" he said and we walked out of the mall and into the warm, sunny LA weather and began to walk home.

---

(( a/n: feedback guys? Any request? What do you want to happen in this story?))