Chapter 10

I realised that I have already been here in LA for a whole week and Daniel hasn't barely spoken to me at all.

It was only mid-morning and I was still in my pajamas, I wanted to talk to Daniel and figure out why he was treating me like this.

He was upstairs in his room, so I decided to go and talk to him.

I knocked in the door.

" Who is it?" Daniel called.

" Anna" I said softly.

"Go away!" he called.

I ignored what he said and walked in to his room anyway. He was lying down on his bed.

" Daniel why won't you talk to me anymore? what's going on?" I asked him.

" You know why" he mumbled.

" No I don't! tell me please!" I begged.

" I'm pissed off at you, okay!" He grunted.

I felt like my heart broke, I love my brother, I don't want him to hate me.

" Why?" I asked him.

" You lied to me" he said and he stood up and went to walk out of the room.

I stood up and grabbed his arm.

" Daniel, I didn't lie to you! what do you think I lied about?" I asked him.

" You told me that you didn't go on a date with Beau, that you went just as friends, but I seen pictures that a fan took with you two and she wrote all about how you told her you and Beau snuck out on a date and you didn't want her to tell anyone" Daniel explained.

" Daniel are you seriously going to believe what a fan says over what your own sister says? yeah, we did run into a fan and she assumed Beau and I were dating but we told her that its not true, why won't you believe me Daniel!" I said to him, ok now I'm pissed of, this is pathetic.

" I don't know! it just seemed so true!" he explained.

"It's not!" I exclaimed, my brother hates me over some stupid rumors.

" Hey, don't cry" he said and he gave me a hug.

" It's just rumours" I mumbled.

" I believe you, I really am an idiot" Daniel chuckled.

"I wish you would trust me" I mumbled.

"I will, I guess I was just being an over protective brother.Do you forgive me?" Daniel asked.

" Of course" I smiled and shoved him off me.

" You've been here a whole week now and you haven't even seen LA, you have barely even left the house" Daniel said.

" I didn't want to do anything without you, you are the reason I came here" I explained.

" Well what's the first thing you want to do?" he asked me.

" See the Hollywood sign" I answered smiling.

" Lets go then! Go get dressed and we can all go" he suggested.

" Alright, I'll get ready" I said and I left the room and ran into mine, I'm still in my pajamas.

I was really excited, I have never travelled out of Australia before and going to see the Hollywood sign was a big dream of mine.

I opened my wardrobe, and picked out a pair of red high waist denim shorts and a black tank top with a studded cross on the front, which I paired with my higtop all black converse chuck taylors.

I brushed my hair and parted it down the middle and left it naturally curly at the ends. I put on some foundation and mascara, I grabbed my handbag and my sunnglasses, put on my pandora bracelet and headed down stairs.

" I'm ready" I called out.

" Cool ,so are we" said Luke.

" Awesome, lets go!" I squealed in excitement. I looked like an idiot but I don't care, I'm having fun.

We all went out the front and got in the car, it was a longer drive to get to it than I thought, it seemed close but we had to drive on dirt roads to get as close as we could.

We all got out of the car and I was amazed.

"Wow, I've only ever seen it in movies" I smiled.

" Yeah it's pretty cool the first time you see it" James said.

" Yeah, take a photo of me?" I asked James.

" Okay" he said and he took my phone and took a few quick pics of me acting all like a crazy tourist in front of the big nine letters, I don't care maybe I am a crazy tourist. Luke jumped in with me and started photo bombing me, then all the boys were in the photos with me, except James, he got the shit job of having to take them.

"Haha, I think I got enough" James laughed.

" Cool thanks" I said as I took my phone back.

" So what are we meant to do now?" I asked everyone.

" I don't know, look at it more" Jai said unsure. What's the point of being here once you have looked at it, then its boring,

" It's abit boring now" I said.

" Ok cunt bags lets go!" Beau yelled.

"Well what's the next thing you wanted to do in LA?" Daniel asked.

" Go on a huge shopping spree!" I exclaimed.

" NO! FUCK!" Beau yelled.

" Okay don't come then" I said.

"No! it's not that, I just remembered! We were going to do a follow spree" Beau yelled.

" Crap! we did promise the fans that aye!" Luke groaned seeming frustrated.

" I started following this morning" James said.

" We haven't followed anyone!" Jai stressed. I love how they are so dedicated to the fans, but they are probably being over dramatic to get out of shopping.

" Well lets just go home and ill go shopping tommorow" I suggested.

" No, we have to film tommorow" said Luke.

" Just drop me off at the closest mall now and I'll go by myself, not like any of you guys actually want to come shopping anyway" I insisted.

" No way, your not going around by yourself, you would get lost or kidnapped or something" Daniel argued.

" Fine" I huffed.

" I could stay with her at the mall" James suggested.

" Yeah James already started following" Luke said.

" I can just keep following on my phone" James shrugged.

" Fine, we will drop you off at the mall and pick you up later" Daniel said.

We all got into the car and James and I were dropped off at the mall and the rest of the boys rushed home to do their follow spree's on their laptops.

~~~

Hello!

Someone requested an update, so I did. you know who you are ;) ahaha

Enjoy!