Chapter 13

Levi's POV*

I caressed my mate's perky and milk filled nipples with my teeth while I teased him by rubbing against his straining erection with my knee. The scent rolling off of him was intoxicating, filling my senses with the beautiful scent of sunflowers and chocolate. Damn, I want to tear into this beautiful creature and fill him with my pups again and again.

I was just about to flip him around and do him against the wall while he tried to keep his voice down so that he won't wake up the kids with his delicious moans when dangerous thoughts captured my attention.

'That little whore, couldn't wait till I had the perfect mate created for him. No, he had to get impregnated by some nobody Alpha and then have His pups before I could make them perfect. I'll make that bitch pay! I'll erase those rats and that bastard then start over from scratch. Yes yes, he'll be the perfect supplier for my creations.'

The thoughts were malicious and dripping with insanity while laced with blood lust. They were also approaching our home fast.

I pulled away from my confused mate and gave him one order "Grab the kids and pack your things."

He opened his pretty little mouth to ask why but stopped when I gave him a look. While he went upstairs to pack, I stayed downstairs and started herding the cats into their kennels. Maria was sweet and didn't give me much trouble, actually she didn't give me trouble at all. Titan, however, nearly clawed my face off and almost took my arm.

Eren came down just in time "Where are we going to go?"

I started to run the possible exits through my head, no back door, two front windows and the front door.

"Eren! I know you're in there! Open the door!" A knock came from the door along with a voice.

Eren's face turned completely white, he stumbled backwards with his arms around our pups. I caught him before he fell. "D-Dad." He croaked.

I growled 'The man who put my mate through hell' and he was right behind that door.

"Mr. Jaeger, now what would you be doing at Eren's house? Shouldn't you be locked up?" A voice that sounded like that girl (boy?) Came from the door as weland
"Why Rum, it's been a while. How have you been?"

"Save it psycho, what the bloody hell are you doing in the States?"

"You hurt Eren, you should pay." Said who I think is that boxer girl from earlier.

I looked down at Eren, he was white as a sheet. I picked him up into my arms, being mindful of our pups while doing so. I sat down on the couch while Eren's friends dealt with the problem at hand.

Third Person POV*

Angel fixed Grisha Jaeger with a glare that resembled that of a hungry predator. Her icy orbs reading "Show no mercy."

Rum cracked his knuckles and put his goggles on "Normally I'd let the cops deal with you but since it's you, I'll make an exception."

Grisha chuckled darkly "You think you can take me on child?"

Rum grinned "I ain't a child anymore, Grisha."

Mr. Jaeger roared at the remark and threw the first punch, slamming his fist into the classless boy's face and sending him flying into the wall.

Rum chuckled "Angel, he threw the first punch. Which means everything we do now is self-defense."

The platinum blonde Omega nodded and charged at the insane man, landing a blow at his guts with both fists. She twisted her fists and gave out a war cry before head butting the man, knocking him out.