Scream

Chapter 15 ~ Scream

This was first time in Aomime Hinata's life that she was totally and utterly screwed. A laid back girl like her couldn't care less if it was someone else, for example, her shitty brother. Although, this person with green hair and a confused expression who stood in front of her wasn't her brother. And, the fact that the person in front of her had a very complicated dilemma made the matter worse.

"What? What problem?" Shinako asked, aka. the person who is about to get really pissed at Hinata in just a few more seconds.

Hinata tried to hide her uneasiness and maybe break the news to her lightly. Then, she remembered. She was Aomine Hinata. The girl who did not give a shit and the girl who is certainly not going to start giving a shit just because she's intimidated by a girl who is a year younger.

Clearing her throat, Hinata flashed a bright smile at Shinako.

"I already booked our train ticket for Sunday night," she said with a nonchalant shrug, the smile unwavering unlike her self confidence which was quickly depleting the more Shinako stayed silent. "So, oops?"

"Where is she?!" Daiki bellowed, standing in the middle of the sidewalk.

Passerbys quickly dashed past the intimidating teenager with fear plastered on their faces.

Shintaro came up behind him and smacked his head. "You idiot! If she hears you screaming like this, she wouldn't come nanodayo," Shintaro hissed, pissed at the tanned boy's idiotic mindset.

"Aocchi~ Where are you?~"

Shintaro grit his teeth, trying his hardest not to lose his chill. Too late. He probably lost it ages ago in middle school when he first met the idiots.

"Kise-kun, you sound like a pedophile."

Shintaro jumped when Tetsuya suddenly appeared beside him and Taiga who was behind them had a bewildered expression on his face.

"How are we gonna find them then?" Daiki complained, frowning deeply.

"Why do you even want to find them?" Tetsuya butted in.

"Because she threw a dictionary at my face nanodayo."

"So you're going to throw a dictionary at her face?" Taiga asked, the bewildered expression suddenly gone replaced with a blank one.

Shintaro's cheeks brightened up as if someone switched on the Christmas lights.

"N-No! Of course not nanodayo!"

"Then what are you even going to do when you find her?"

"I'll-I'll...."

"Kurokocchi, Kagamicchi, why are you being so defensive?" Ryouta questioned with a smirk on his face. "Are you friends with her or something?"

Tetsuya and Taiga shared a look.

"Obviously not," Taiga said with a frown, averting his gaze.

Kazunari sipped his drink noisily, tapping his fingers on the table.

"Oh you."

He looked up and saw Kasamatsu Yukio, Kaijou High's ex-captain.

Kazunari smiled and lifted up his hand as a greeting. "Yo."

Yukio sat on the chair opposite him and slumped back with a heavy sigh.

Kazunari raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you gonna ask about Kise?" Kazunari enquired, since usually that would be what the other boy would first say.