Six

Niall woke up to not being poked awake which was weird cause Zayn always woke him up that way when he slept with him.

Niall opened his eyes to not see Zayn beside him. He had a freak out! Did he roll off the bed? Zayn likes to squirm his upper body a lot and ends up on the floor because he squirms to the endge of the bed.. he did it a couple times..

Niall leaned over and not see Zayn on the floor where could he be?

Niall got out of bed and headed downstairs and sighed as he saw Zayn sitting on Liam's lap eating.

Niall went over," morning!"

" ni ni!" Zayn squealing as he notices his big brother.

" hi Baby." Niall says lifting him into his arms and kissed his cheeks Zayn lifted his hands and played in Niall's hair

"thank you Liam for taking care of him this morning."

" no problem, he's a sweet lad, not to much trouble." Liam says smiling.

" Lads we need to go to the studio." Harry announced as he walked into the kitchen.

Louis groaned," seriously? We just hot home from tour.."

" yup Simon is on our butts they need us to wrap up the third album."

" wait what about Zayn?" Niall asked, he didn't want to drive him home already.. they just got together again.

" he can just come with us right? He can listen to us and each of us can take turns playing/ caring for him while the other records." Liam said shrugging.

" i don't see the problem." Louis says smiling.

" want to come with ni ni to see him sing!"

"YES!!" Zayn says with a huge smile

Niall bounced him as they headed up the stairs.

They headed to the studio. They parked the car in the back, there were a lot of paps and fans in front, they didn't want to take a chance especially with Zayn.

Harry parked the car and then everyone got out and Liam grabbed Zayn's wheelchair and bag, luckily they left it in the car from the night before.

Niall sat him in the wheelchair and was going to push him in but Liam stopped him.

He was a bit shocked, he was surprised that Liam stepped up like this when he never needed to.

It was going to be a long day in the studio.. especially with a little 10 year old that takes a lot of attention..