Eleven

After everything that has happened  Niall was able to wrap  his head around on what Liam said that he actually  liked him.

He had little  butterflies  in his stomach. He couldn't  believe  that ge actually  liked him. He always  thought he was crazy or it was just a bromance kind of deal.

He was able  to go upstairs  and grab Zayn and make his way down  the stairs and see everyone  all still on the couch.

"Morning  Zee." Louid says to the  half awake 10 year old.

Zayn reached out for the man, which  Niall happily passed him over to Louis who held him on his lap, tickling him and kissing the kid making him smile and laugh that fills the room.

Everyone  was smiling. A childs laugh is like no other.

Liam was bitting his lip and his leg was bouncing. Niall tried to read him to see if he likes him or not. But he is hard to read

"Hey Ni, want to go get us Pizza? You and liam should go." Harry says with a smirk.

"Sure i guess, Li?" Niall says as he picked his nails. Liam nods and gets up.

Niall looks at Louis and Zayn," Zed be good and Lou please make sure he behaves, cause i know  the second  i am gone, he will try to get you to do something."

Louis saluted niall," aye aye captain."

Zayn laughed at Louis," you funny lou! Bye Ni, Bye Li Li."

Niall and Liam both kissed  Zayn's head and they ran out the door.