Twelve

*Niall's Prov.*

☆Few Weeks  Later ☆

Well with my luck i am not able to go with the boys on at the moment  Zayn is sick, very sick snd needs me, so i can't  to America or the tour for a long while....

I was devistated but not as much as Liam  and Harry who surprisingly became closer to me.. , their faces litterally broke me, i never seen such sad faces and Liam looked like he was totally broken within, which i never expected.

As the days passed we just hung out and were all together. Then the dreaded day came.

I was standing at the gate with the lads  and we all were saying bye.

Harry picked me up in a big hug," god i am going to miss you sweetthing."

I laugh and had tears in my eyes," i am going to miss you more handsome."

I stuffed my head in his neck and held back tears," be careful."

He put me down," i will and i love you."

"I love you too."

God i am going to miss my new best friend.

Then Liam came over and pulled me into a hug, a nice warm hug that i didn't know that I needed.

That is when the tears started to flow. I tried not to get them on tom but it was hard.

I pulled back," i am sorry about your top."

"Don't worry about it." Liam says laughing with tears in his eyes.

"Please take care of my goof ball of a best friend, i don't trust him."

A little 'hey' was heard and we both chuckled

"And please take care of my baby boy Zayn, i care for him deeply he will need someone since we are all gone."

"Deal." We both say in union.

Liam  looks at me with that sweet smile and then lifted his hand and wiped the tears from my eyes.

He looked at me right into my eyes," please call, text and Facetime, i want to talk to  you."

"You want to talk to me?" I say with a blush.

A deeper blush came onto his face than me and rubbed the back of his neck," yeah.."

"If i was correct you have a little crush?" I say without thinking.

Oh god.