Ten

Liam and Niall just stared into each other eyes not saying a word. Not sure what to say.

Louis let out a chuckle," they are definitely not a couple. They act like one, just two lads that are close."

Niall blinked and then looked at louis and had a face smile," yeah,we are just close."

Liam licked his lips, niall could see there was something in Liam, but he wasn't sure.

Did he actually like him?!

"Well yeah, we are close, not officially yet.. but not off the table." Liam says staring at Niall," only if you agree Niall."

Niall's heart jumped a bit, it started to race, did he hear him clearly?

" i guess so, if you want to." Niall blushed a lot.

"Wow." Harry said shocked," i never knew you two were gay, let alone into each other, talk about an awaking."

"Same." Louis said in shock.

"Actually Bisexual." Liam and Niall said in union.

They all started to laugh.

"I am so sorry if i started up something that wasn't ment to be said." Veronica says with a shy smile.

" it's ok, you couldn't have known."

Liam says smiling and looking at niall.

They went back to the movie and then there was a little  cry," Niall!"

"That's my cue." Niall says getting up and then running up the stairs to get his baby brother.

And maybe get, just maybe  wrapped his head around on what just happened downstairs.