prologue

~3 years ago~

Niall horan did not know his life was any different after his brother Zayn was born, it was like he was made to be a big brother, everyone didn't expect Zayn to live long.. he has cerebral palsy and was diagnosis with autism. Zayn looks up to Niall and Niall loves to be with him.. they have a special bond no one understood.

Niall decided to go audition for the x-factor, he thought if he could make it, it would help his parents with all the medical bills for Zayn and maybe spoil him just a bit..

they arrived early in the morning and Niall had carried a sleeping Zayn in while his parents followed, his dad pushing the empty wheelchair.

niall had signed in and a lot of peopled "awwed" at the Horan duo. Zayn did look cute when he was asleep. Niall sat in a chair and had Zayn asleep on his chest. A few hours later Zayn was awake and was sitting in his wheelchair and playing with his toys on his table. Zayn was paralyzed from the waist down, he can talk a bit but has trouble and has trouble breathing at times, they work on motor skills by playing with blocks and toys.

 Zayn was paralyzed from the waist down, he can talk a bit but has trouble and has trouble breathing at times, they work on motor skills by playing with blocks and toys

" he's cute." Niall hears from behind him, he looks up and sees a boy smiling.

" thanks, he's special one." Niall says smiling back.

" i can see that, do you mind?" the boy says pointing to the empty seat beside him.

Niall shook his head, the boy sat beside him, he looked at him," oh i'm Liam by the way."

"m'Niall and this is my brother Zayn." Niall says shaking his hand.

" so are you nervous?"

"yes, you?"

" kinda, this my second time.. i got sent home two years ago." Liam says playing with his fingers.

" oh, i'm sure you'll do great." niall says trying to boost his confidence and his as well

Zayn squealed," ni, ni!"

Niall smiled at him and played with his little hand and softly sang to him.

"if i can ask.. what does he have?" Liam say with a bit of worry scared to be judged for asking.

: he has cerebral palsy and autism, he's a special boy that i won't let go." Niall says getting up, his name being called.

" i can see your connection, it's sweet, good luck." Liam says smiling up at him.

" thanks you too." Niall says looking back liam before pushing Zayn's wheelchair.

Niall parked Zayn's wheelchair and then leaned down and kissed him," wish me luck bub."

"nuck ni." Zayn says smiling.

Niall went on stage to sing, never expected what happened after that one audition and became 1/4 of the biggest boyband in the world.