Chapter Thirteen - Incredibly beautiful

AN: it took me a little longer to write this chapter. i know, i've had writers block for the past two days but i'm working on my books. this book and I Want You To Want Me are my main priority now so they should be updated some more. also i have the 16th of april marked down for this book to be finished. that's in a week, so far it's looking promising and it may be finished sooner depending on whether or not the writer block stays away.

***

Chapter thirteen - incredibly beautiful

Katherine's POV

I pulled on Scott's hair and he stumbled pushing me against the wall of his house. I moaned and pushed his shirt up a bit, it was still a bit damp. Most our clothes were still damp from the lake when Scott had fallen in the water, dragging me with him. But I didn't mind because that was shortly followed with a heavy make-out until we got in the car and came home. I ran my hand across his lower back and he pulled back fumbling with the keys. I laughed leaning on his shoulder.

'it's not funny' he grumbled finally opening the door. He grabbed his keys out of the hole and pulled me inside. He kicked the door shut and pulled his shirt off. I pulled my own shirt off and he moaned grabbing my waist.

'I...I can't remember if my mum's here or not' he mumbled and I laughed pulling him down to me.

I silenced him and drew out a long moan. I melted against him and realised this was it. This was finally the time. I trusted him, I loved him and I wanted him. After all my thinking I'd done last night I finally told him, I finally let myself depend on someone else for once.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. It would be a bit awkward if his mum was home but I don't think she was. We were inside his room in no time and he pushed me against the wall and I moaned feeling him pressed against my area.

I panted for breath but he continued assaulting my neck stringing moan after moan out of my mouth. I let out a heavy breath and the moaned. Scott pulled back, his dampish hair stuck to his forehead. I reached out and pushed the hair away. He watched me and I sighed a pleasurable sigh watching the sparkle shining bright in his eyes.

'you are incredibly beautiful' he bit his lip and I smiled a little.

'I think I could get use to compliments'

'good because they aren't stopping'

He let out a small growl and consumed my lips again. I moaned and he pulled away from the wall. I felt myself being lowered onto the warm sheets and I opened my eyes to find Scott looking down at me lustfully. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and knelt down getting to work on my board shorts.

He placed me back down on the bed gently and I bit my lip pulling him up onto me. He crawled onto me kissing down my neck again. I moaned clutching onto him. He trailed kiss all over my neck while his pulled off my bikini top. Just as I was getting used to the assault of his lips he moved down to my breasts.

I let out a loud moan and I moved my hands from his shoulders to his hair. It was still damp and a small growl left him as I arched my back moaning again but louder than before.

'Scott, no...' I breathed the pleasure exceeding too much. He stopped immediately and looked at me. I moaned again and my back fell onto the bed.

'what's wrong?' he asked looking scared like he did something. Trust me, he didn't. He was just giving me way too much pleasure and he's barely touched me. Honestly speaking, I felt like a virgin again.

'too much...' I breathed still unable to form proper sentences. I could feel it right in reach but it was dying. Scott needed to finish or I was going to go insane from no release. Oh god, I needed control...