Chapter Seven - In the rain

AN: i honestly don't know what to say right now. but i'm hungry and i haven't eaten all night. i feel popped out from a full day at school then two hours of cert 3 work at sizzlers (u heard of the place?? yeah well i work there!!! salad bar babe!). maybe one chapter up tomorrow cause i have to work tomorrow and guess wat!???!!!! skewl holidays start in two days!!! my bro has to go to skewl on friday but my skewl is giving seniors a study day (i mean seriously? on the last day of skewl?)!!! and i'm going bowling friday night with my mates!! yeah man, so weekend will be more uploads except sunday, i have day shift :(( but hey it's money so yeah.....that's my plan for the weekend!

***

Chapter seven – in the rain

Scott's POV

After I dropped off Jennifer, the new girl, I turned to face Kat as I drove off. She bobbed her head to music, oblivious to me watching her.

'someone's making new friends' I said and she turned smiling.

'I try'

'it's nice to know I won't be the only one you annoy'

'I don't annoy you'

'no, not half' I said and she hit me. I laughed driving faster.

When we got home she walked inside ahead of me and I watched her ass in the tight jeans she was wearing. I moaned silently and closed the door behind myself. I felt tired and drained. Maybe I should have a small sleep before mum gets home.

I nodded to myself pulling my jacket off. Kat disappeared into my room and I flopped down onto the couch. I closed my eyes and I almost instantly fell asleep.

I felt like a virgin. Exploring her. Her soft jaw shaking gently underneath my soft kisses down to her neck. I sucked on the spot just there and she arched her back, rubbing her bare chest against my own. My hand tightened on her side and her hands drifted down my back.

I shuddered under her touch, wanting more. Craving more. Needing more. Her hands pulled at the waistband of my jeans and I closed my eyes as I continued the trail of kisses down her neck.

Her skin was so soft and warm but something felt wrong. Something was trying to pull me away. I pulled back to look at her and she bit her lip looking as though she was in heaven. She opened her eyes looking up at me.

I grabbed her thigh wrapping it around my waist and I grind into her, she moaned throwing her head back. I take advantaged, attacking her neck quickly stringing more moans out of her.

'please, Scott' she muttered gripping my hair.

I pulled back looking her in the eye.

'Scott?' another voice said and my eyes flew open. Kat stood over me with a raised brow. I looked around cursing to myself, only realising it was a dream. Far out, it seemed so real. She seemed real.

'yeah?' I asked sitting up.

'I'm hungry' she said sitting on the coffee table.

'then make something' I said rolling my eyes.

'I don't feel like it' she whined and I laughed.

'then what do you feel like?'

'you'll cook?'

'depends'

'I want chicken'

'fine...come on' I muttered and she smirked. She followed me to the kitchen and sat down watching me. I started getting to work on making her cooked chicken.