Chapter Three - Falling apart

AN: okay so this is the part where it starts to get deep and she's getting mixed feelings. the idea changed a little over the course of the night but right now i have it planned out and that's where it's heading. i know i said this story won't be my main story but it depends on the mood i'm in and i reckon tomorrow i'll be in this mood again and more chapters should be up, i have a full day of school so maybe two chapters. i have some cert 3 in hospital work to do some maybe just one chapter but fingers crossed i can do the work quickly and get to work on this! tell me what you think and vote if you like!!!

***

Chapter three – falling apart

Katherine’s POV

Friday morning I felt super good walking into the hallway. I stepped around a few people making my way to my locker. I passed by Wes who snorted but waved. I rolled my eyes and continued on. Waiting by my locker was William Hart, the schools most popular guy although people talked about Scott and I way more. Did that make us more popular than him?

‘sup William’ I greeted opening my locker cutting his view off.

‘hey’

‘what’s up?’

‘ah nothing, just wondering if you doing anything tonight’

‘let me see......nah I’m busy’

‘busy?’

‘yeah, have a bunch parties to go to. Probably end up in jail again’

‘jail...again?’

‘you have a lot to learn. But hey stay a teen heart throb and you’ll be fine’ I ruffled his hair and he glared at me.

‘and to think I was going to be nice to you’ he grumbled moving away from me.

‘oh no I feel so hurt’ I grumbled rolling my eyes. Pfft whatever, I didn’t care about him.

‘Katherine Jones’ a voice grumbled to my side. I closed my locker turning to be greeted by a very angry Martha West.

‘aren’t we looking perky today?’ I said gesturing to her hair which was perfectly held together with hair spray. Huh, hair spray.

‘cut the crap Katherine. My office now and I’ll walk behind you this time’ I smirked walking off in the direction of my first class not the office. It took her a while to notice.

‘have you seen Scott this morning?’ she grumbled after she got me to the office. I shrugged.

‘nope’ I said leaning back in the chair and swinging my legs over to rest on the other chair next to me.

‘get your feet off my furniture’

‘it’s the schools actually’