10-s-rank trails

i decided to go to a classic rock show by myself a town over. i had noting better to do. i got there and mucked round because i had a srank mission soon. but i need some time out.

i got to the show it was in a smoky bar.

i sat at a table by myself listening to the music with some food. it was just relaxing. some creep came and sat beside me from quarto Cerberus. "hey good looking. wanted a good time."he said.

"no not with you. you pedo."

he grabbed my arm. "you better let me go."i growled.

"why should i."he replied licking the side of my faces

then some guy in a cloak ripped him away and threw him across the room i was shock. then i saw laxus face which confused me. "are you okay sliver?"

"yeah."i smiled and said quite.

then we both got told to leave. we sat out side and just talked. this was strange. that and we didn't try to kill each other. it was like when we were younger but no one think lead to another and i end up leaving his room in the morning with a smile on my faces to head out to my mission

7 days past came back from my s mission injured.

i was laying on bed when marJane came and visited. "how are you today."she smiled nicely

i had just came back from a s class mission with a couple broken bones. "pain why."

"master wants to know if you still going to be one of the s class trails?"

"yeah of crouse. remember our trail you me and Ezra all most killed each other and i loosed my on the final round."i said getting out of bed.

"oh yeah master had to make the three of us s-rank, you were defences and me and Ezra were attack."

"yeah i was luck i didn't faces guildrats. he would of destroy me. i got claim."i laughed.

"and we beat the crap out of each other. in the final leg."

"no much has changed though."

"i know right."

"ill come to the guild."

so we head back to the guild i got Wendy to heal my wounds for me. and Charles wasn't having it. then the s class trail contestions where in it. then the fist stage was announce. "i wanna vs sliver or guildarts!"natsu said.

"naztu your be stupid to go for sliver. no one gets past her." loke said.

but i was a bit loosed on mysgotan follower. i jumped on the guy and dragged him to the bar. "who are you?"i asked trying not to break him.

i had a twitch and a twisted smiled. "mystogan follower."he choak.

"you liar you better hope you don't come to my path."i said squeing tier.

"sliver!"master yelled.

i let him go. "all right then ill going to head out to the island with the other."

we got out there. "girls do you remember the island the way it was."master said.

"that's right you girls destroy half of it. more then my magic could of." guildarts laughed.

"yeah not must not remember had to make the three s rank because of this. they would of killed each other if I didn't stop it." he said.

"we are good friends now. who's the misto. I know mystogoan better then any of you. and that wasn't his follow it was some people five towns over not him. I don't know anything about him." I said.