12

Keith

Me and my men were standing around my trap living room. I'm telling these idiots the plan. I gotta put in work fast before killa gets to building his own business. On the streets of LA shit gets around fast so I heard about him buying this big ass house. So with that being said, I'm willing to kill anyone in my way. Including babies that's not even born yet. Fuck that kid.

" so Yall sure he's going to be at that location? " roxy asked shyly. She had just got dropped off from the clinic.

" bitch don't we look sure " a guy cocked his gun.

" aye nigga don't disrespect her like that. Bitch ass nigga, talking to a female like that. " I spit at him.

roxy looked over at me and gave me a small thank you with her lips. I ignored it and got back to work.

" So I want two vans on this corner " I said pointing to an area on the map." I want two on this corner thoe, just incase that nigga try to run " I pointed to the other end of the street . I looked around at my men. I think that twenty one men could take care of one nigga. As far as the girl if she there she gone die too. If she not then cool no one gets hurt.

" alright what if he not there? . And if his property got cameras. Killa pretty good with that technology shit " a nigga said.

" listen its one of him and 21 of us. All Yall gotta do is kill him on sight. This shouldn't be that complicated DAMN. KILL KILLA ON SIGHT " I slam my fist on the table. They giving me an attitude.

I hear alot of sighs." There's three vans outside. I want two people in this one. And two people in another ; yall gone sit on each corner of the block" I point it out on the map.

" everybody got it cuh ? " they nod at my question " alright cool we out ". I head first out the door and I trip over a string " oh shi- Gco by falling " a nigga hit the ground hard as shit!

These niggas behind me snickering and shit.

" ahh fuck my jaw!!!! Who the hell put a string by the front door!!?? " .... Whispers emerge from my men. I think for a second a string? Wait a string! . AH BOMB! Before I could get up and run an explosion filled my ears and my life flashed before my eyes. My skin burned from flames and I died instantly.

Killa

" dammmmmmn " me and play screamed at the same time the house exploded , the bomb worked. I got it from my connect in Mexico. Everything is falling right into place. I don't have Keith in my way no more. . Roxy Her ass tried to have me killed.

" alright let's go, them nosey ass neighbors coming out " play told me looking at the people rushing outside in they sleeping gowns and pj's. I kept my head lights off and pulled off the corner doing a U- turn.

" aye man you hungry? " I asked while driving. After a mission like this all I can really think of is food.

" shit nigga thought you would never ask, lets go to El unico " play nodded " yea El unico " he said to himself again for reassuring purposes .

A few minutes later I was pulling in the parking lot. We got out and ordered our food them jumped back inside the whip then got back on the street.

" How you feeling? " play asked me biting his Mexican burrito.     " Man I'm feeling Ight. Just ready to get back to Kaibee I had her turn off her phone . "

He stayed quite " Yea I feel you, me and my girl getting serious too " play smirked.

" HOLD UP , nah not play the player! Catching feelings? Fuck outa here yo. She must have put some in yo tea nigga " I laughed turning on his block.