9

Kaibee Joshua coleman

* Flash back *

It was Friday. Usually I would be happy to be let out of school. Mi didn't have much to do but choirs when I got home. Walking home I was listening to my ipod that had few songs. I walked inside the house and was greeted by my mother and step dad. They sat on the couch watching what seemed to be a super hero movie. I walked upstairs took a shower and changed into some black sweats and a black shirt. For the rest of the day I did my homework and studied. It was around 7pm and I was watching cartoons on my small TV my mother had gifted me with. My mother is the best, I'm happy to have her. My head shot towards the door when I heard a knock.

" Quién es? "( who is it?) I shouted. It was my mother ; she let herself in. I sat up and crossed my legs on my bed as she closed the door behind her.

" Necesitamos hablar casino " ( we need to talk sweetie) she said tears already at the rims of her eyes as she sat next to mi and crossed her legs also . I began to feel nervous. I've only seen my mother cry once and that's when she lost her mother. But I was too young to understand what had quite happen.

" what's wrang mama " I said rubbing her back.

" I'm very sick " she choked out to me. " what do you mean by very sick? " I asked.

" Lung cancer " she simply said. I could tell it was hurting her to tell mi this.

" but mom there's medicine you can take and ther- Gco" I tried to explain but tears was coming out of my eyes, my mother grabbed my hands and squeezed them.

" it's way to late fa dat baby.... I don't have much time. Your step dad promised to take care of you " she reached up and wiped my tears away " God Is ready to have me home. "

" but mama. I need you here with me! " I yelled. Mi Ena broken ah this point.
This could not be real. She's suppose to be here forever.

" shh shh shhh " she pulled me into a tight hug. She rocked me back and forth and kissed my forehead " Siempre estaré mirando sobre ti Kaibee, todo lo que tienes que hacer es escucharme. " ( I will always be looking over you Kaibee, all you have to do is listen for me. )

I didn't know what she meant at the moment. But when I got older I began to understand.

Present

Kaibee Joshua coleman

I told the police my story and they said exactly what I expected. They said mi don't have ah chance of justice due ta the lack of evidence. With it happening over a year ago with nuh witnesses around.

" I ain't sleeping. He die tonight " killa slams his hand into his fist angrily.

" hey hey now. Relax we're still in front of the police station. " MS. Jones puts her hand up in a stop gesture at Killa. He nods then looks over at mi.

" I don't want you home tonight " killa looks over at me in worry then pulls me close.

" Kaibee? You haven't told him what his friend has done? " Ms. Jones Slaps mi arm gently. I look over at killa. I'm really scared to tell him, what if he gets mad at me or chooses jayceon over me?

" Kaibee what she talking about? " killa pulls away from me.

" Ms. Jones I wasn't ready to tell him " I glare at her. She just gives me back the same look" when we're you going to tell him. Maybe when his friends threw you out the house? " she crossed her arms.

" wait hold up, ain't nobody putting Lil mama on the street! " he tucks his hands in his pockets" Speak Kaibee damn! "

" okay okay! Jayceon is kicking me out " I lean against Killa's car.

" why? "

" That night we went to the movies he caught me in the hallway. Jayceon said he needed to speak to me about something important. So he said call him. If you dropped me off at home ; which you did. He came over and told me that I wasn't the one for you an dat he loves mi "nice explained. Killa's face became red. I need ta hurry and finish this story.

" But I told him I didnt want him. How could he tell me those things when you and him are good friends. It's not right. SO THE NEXT DAY he text saying I have to move out. " I run my fingers through my curls " I'm really sorry baby " I sigh.

" I can't belive this nigga. After everything I've done for him! He trna steal my girl. " he laughs " Then kick her out! " he laughs some more. It wasn't a creepy laugh it was a genuine laugh. I was terrified at the most. I was a second close to being on the streets and he wants to laugh.
All of the sudden he punches his car door. I jump back away from him.

" Travis ! STOP " mi yells at him but he doesn't stop. I push him roughly. He stops and grabs my waist pulling me close. He hesitated looking over at Ms. Jones after he whispered in my ear " I'm going to take care of everything " with that he kissed my cheek, said I love you and got in his car.

Mi and Ms. Jones watched as he drove away.

" it's better to tell him things as soon as it happened Kaibee " she gave me a side hug and we got inside her car.

Killa

Ima kill this nigga. It's over for him. If he ain't at the trap he with Kala. I started speeding, reached under my seat and got my hand gun then sat it on my lap. Within a few minutes I was pulling up to the trap. Was I really about to kill my homie. Like damn I feel like he just said fuck how I feel and tried it with the woman I love. That's against bro code you don't get wins for that.

I wouldn't be able to look him in the eyes and smile in his face knowing I wanted his girl. But just this morning Jayceon was. As if he didn't tell Kaibee she should leave me for him. Man this some deep shit I'm in and I don't know if my anger gonna take control of what I'm about to do tonight.

If he in here and I shoot him I know somebody gone shoot me. Ima play it smart.

I knocked on the door " who is it?" the security guards said at the same time " damn nigga let me say it! " one of them said . " it's killa" I shouted so they could hear me through the thick double doors. I hear the locks being messed with until the double doors are pulled apart. I look around the first floor it's just regular living room, then there's the kitchen. Its totally a regular looking crib on the first floor.

I walked up the flight of stairs to the second floor, Naked girls walking around carrying boxes of products . I walked inside the room where ladies are handling the drugs on the tables. Putting them into bottles and stuff like that. Looking over at the white couch jayceon and roxy are cuddled up. I notice something different roxy ain't dressed regular. She got on all designer head to toe. She usually be in some shorts and a half shirt so what's going on?

" yo killa what's up nigga?! " jayceon stands up and reaches out for a " bro hug " but I shove him back.

" no need for that " I spit out.

" what the fuck is up with you.? "
He asked. O now this dude wanna act all surprised.

" man fuck this." I say bluntly. I pull my gun out my waist and give jayceon two shots to the head.

Roxy started screaming loud with her hands shaking and shit.

All the ladies at the work tables ran out screaming.

.....

When I get a comments on my chapters

When I get a comments on my chapters. Thank you for your time and reading.