3

Three weeks later

Jayceon Eric

I was chilling with my brother's Killa, Blaze, and Play

I was chilling with my brother's Killa, Blaze, and Play. We had just got a new shipment and the workers was sorting it out. Anything you need I had, the money came in 25/8 and everyone eats.

We was doing what we always do on a typical 1st of the month, smoking and bringing in new shipments making sure everything added up right which it usually did. My product comes straight from Mexico in the purest form. I had the best connect and the quickest  workers; that's what made us better then other trap niggas. The shit gets real and lil niggas don't have the connects nor balls.

"Its been a while since you saw kaibee" killa said to me. This nigga bring kaibee up every damn day. If he wants to go see her all he gotta do is call or even show up at her house.

"Killa damn. She ain't even your woman and you always checking for her. If you want her just talk to her." I said shrugging my shoulders I mean everyone  knows what kaibee has been through and how We helped her out, but seems like she is just a shy girl who doesn't get out much these days.

Killa sighs "Don't know if she gone mess with a nigga like me. Just look at the life style I'm living jay" Killa looks around the trap and runs his hands down his face. One thing I can say about Killa is that his past he is not proud of. This whole drug dealer thing he don't really wanna do it, but he dropped outta school in middle school when his Grandma died. That's all I wanna say about that. Killa ain't ever really had no girlfriend but he ain't a player either if that makes sense.

"hope for the best nigga - AYE WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HENNESSY?!!" This female working the table just slipped some product into the pocket of her sweats.

"huh boss?"Hennessy acts surprised backing away from the table.

"What the FUCK going on?" play pulls his gun. Play was the hitman of the trap. If I wanted someone gone he was the guy them computers and hacking he was good at that too.

"gotchu! get that ass over here" I point my finger in front of me. I can see her eyes starting to tear up but she wasn't crying when she was stealing my product from under my nose.

The trap became hella silent, all the lady workers became scared and felt bad for whatever was about to happen to Hennessy.

"what the hell you think HENNESSY? Huh !!"I bark at her and she jumps back. Tears now streaming down her face. But I didn't give a fuck.

"Answer me before I do something I won't regret"I hiss ..

"okay !okay!"she chokes on her tears. I pull out my gun from my pocket and place it on Hennessy's head .......

" SPEAK."  

She wipes her tears and clears her throat "two months ago I was hanging with a group of friends.  They took me out for drinks but let me go to the bathroom alone,"she starts to cry harder. I wait taking deep breaths. I began to tap the gun against her head. I was real impatient and I wanted her to feel that.
"When I was washing my hands the lights turned off in the restroom so I headed out but someone began to hit me. When I woke up a large man was on top of me. The next day I Don't feel good.
I knew I had been raped I just couldn't see a face.
So finally I go to the doctor and they tell me I'm pregnant."