11

Three weeks later

Roxy

"Then he shot my baby daddy right in front of me

"Then he shot my baby daddy right in front of me. My baby is going to grow up with no father." a tear slips out my eye as I talked to Keith. Keith was a known enemy of jayceon's. He wasn't as big as jayceon in the trapping business, but he was relevant.

"And you sure the baby was his?"
Keith shakes his head putting out his blunt in a golden ash tray. I simply nod my head. "Well I'll take care of killa. But not for free of course" he leans back in his chair with a serious face.

" and what is that? " I asked tapping my fingers in his wooden deck nervously.

" The baby " he said uneasily. Saying the word baby made him uncomfortable because we were talking about jayceon's baby.

" The baby? " I ask with an attitude, what the fuck my baby got to do with any of this.

"Abort it and the deal is done."
He says snapping his finger for effect. I can't believe this. But I also can't believe what I'm about to say..... " I'll do it " I want killa gone. He killed a man I could have grown to love and start a family with. He doesn't deserve to be happy with that Kaibee girl.

" You sure? " he picked up a cup and drunk from it...

" Yea. May I ask why thoe it's just a baby " I whipped a tear away.

" I can't have that lil nigga growing up knowing of me. Shit he might just try to kill my ass. "

" but what if it's a girl? "

" doesn't matter, Listen we got a deal or not I'm tired of seeing your cry baby Ass In here! " he got angry. Did a circle with his finger motioning around the room of his office.

" FINE! " I stand up and shake his hand. So we did and I headed home.

When I walked in my mom was sitting on the couch eating fruit loops again.

" hey ma " I do a fake smile headed to my room.

" uh uh, Come sit down " she gives me that " mother knows " types of tones.

" yea ma? " I sigh standing by the couch. I swear this woman knows everything without having a clue.

" sit yo Ass down Rochelle Marie Thompson " she growls through her teeth at me pointing to the seat across from her. I run to that seat, I'm a grown Ass woman still afraid of my mom.

" now I know that look. Your change of Mood and appetite " she eats from her bowl of cereal " your pregnant ain't you? " it was more of an statement then a question to me.

" yea ma'am " I put my head down. This lady is spot on.

" is it that boys? What's his name..... Ah Jayson, no Jayceon " she waits for me to answer.