W-What do you mean kill?

"What do you mean kill? You can't kill him!" I yelled.

"We have too. Your Wolf needs to move on," he said calmly.

"But wont that kill me?" I asked scared.

"No not if you find another mate. Your wolf will pick them. At lest I hope, you have had a lot of mates and a lot of chances. I hope you wolf can handle it but you NEED a mate if we want to win this," he said in a growl.

I growled at him. He looked at me and closed his eyes. I looked down, I guess I needed to move on.

What no! You can't! We can't! My wolf whined. I pushed her into the back of my mind. 

"Jessica you need a mate. Kali and the Black Wolves have there mates. Its time you get a mate," he said determined.

"I have a mate. Now please leave now." I turned away and walked to my window, looking out. I closed my eyes, could I live without Alan? I felt tears paw at the back of my eyes. 

"Jessica-" Tundra went to say something.

"Don't." I snarled.

 I turned and seen he was gone. I sighed and walked out of my room. I seen Kali with her mate, they where fooling around. Kali kissed his nose, he pulled back and smiled at her. My stomach twisted into a knot.

I'm glad Drake accepted her. I knew he still... secretly ... liked me. I sighed but they where happy, thats all that mattered. I walked to the room where Gabby was. I opended the door slowly, looking into the room. She was laying on the bed. Her brown hair laid across the pillow. Her black highlights not showing in the dark room. Her hands where up by her head. Her tiny figure was showing threw the blankets. 

My stomach twisted again, I loved her so much. I walked to her bed side and sat down. I took her left hand and held it. Her eyes fluttered open, her eyes where a deep sea green. I smiled just as unique astoppeds her mother and father. 

I stopped and thought, who was her father? I never had it with Alan. Well, I did that was 10 months ago wolf pup take 3 months to give birth too. She came along 7 months after. I still didn't quiet understand  but what ever.

"Mom?" she asked out loud. 

"I'm here love." I said calmly back. 

"Are you ok? I-I tried to save you-" I smiled and cut her off.

"You did. I thought I lost you." I said as tears played at my eyes.

"Awh mom, you can't get rid of me that easily," she said playful.

I smiled laughed quietly. I hugged her and rubbed her back. 

I talked a little to her then I needed to run. I walked out side and jumped into the air and shifted. When I hit the ground I lundged. I ran threw the woods and everything was a blur. I seen a large log ahead of me. I picked up speed and flew over it. Without knowing it I was picking up speed. Everything flew by I was so focused into the run. 

The wind was running threw my fur. My ears hearing nothing but the soft murmer of the wind. My paws where drumming to the beat of my heart. My eyes seeing nothing but blurs of passing trees. I ran out into a field. 

The grass was tall and thin, looking as if you touched it, it would cut you like a knife. I could barely see the blooming flowers. The dirt looked untouched, fire ants ran around the burrow. I looked back up to the grass and walked in. 

As I got farther in the grass became lower and lower. I was able to see ahead. I gasped as I looked ahead.

Little lakes flowed into a larger one, that was surrounding a large White Oak tree. It was pure White like my coat. It had large White roses growing on it. Small White leaves fell slowly onto the ground. The grass was short and a light shade of Green. The water was baby Blue with white flecks. Small fish swam carelessly in the water. I looked back to the tree the trunk of the Large White Oak tree was, a light brown with some dark Brown mixed in.  The trunk-no everything was flawless.