Missed you too

We made are way back I wasn't to upset. Alan came and held me close. 

"Shhhh, its ok. I'm sorry I love you we will get her back. I promise you you will see her. I will make it happen." 

We sat here for awhile. He picked my up and started walking. He never stopped I looked up at him. I moved my hand and touched his chest and sent him energy. I fell asleep in his arms. 

~_Next day_~

I woke up and grabbed my head. I moaned quietly my had hurt so bad.

I spoke my thoughts "My head oh my god." 

I heard I quiet laugh I jumped. Alan came up next to me and took me in his lap. Kissing my forehead my head ache stopped. I smiled I dropped my smile when I thought of my pup. I sighed I got up and looked out my window. Alan came up beside me. 

"Go and practice some fighting skills. Maybe you can blow off some steam." I nodded and walked down satires. I ran into Talon. He smiled and hugged me "Missed you! I was scared when you disappeared!"

I laughed "missed you too. I was out for a run yesterday." I couldn't tell him what happen. Not anyone.

"Well I'm going to go train. So I'll talk to you later?" I smiled. He nodded I walked for some training.

I walked into my personal gym. I got some gloves and put them on. I practiced karate for awhile. I heard some one walk in. I turned to see my sister. I growled a deep throaty growl. She laughed.

"I'm here on a personal business. To  be completely honest. I really don't want to kill you . Really I don't. But since I have to I will. Anyhow that's 4 weeks away we can still talk. Lets fight not to the death but practice. No I'm not trying to find a weakness. So yes?"

"Sure."

"OMG! Maybe when one of us die you know when we fight to the death...... But one of us can ask if we can come back and we can finally be real sisters!!!" She said smiling first time I had ever seen her smile. I smiled back she smiled even harder. We hugged I heard a boom of thunder.

A White a Black wolf both showed.

"Shadow." Sister bowed her head.

"Tundra." I bowed mine. 

The  Shadow looked to Tundra and Tundra to him. 

'Nice you see you too brother' I heard Tundra say. 

So they were brothers? They must have been the last White and Black wolf.  They shifted human and must I say Shadow wasn't bad looking neither was Tundra.  They were having a conversation I could only hear on side until Tundra shut me out. They looked at us.

"You girls can't be together. We know its not fair. We wanted to be best brothers too. But at heart you girls are. You both will never be together. As true sisters you both must always kill each other. The only way to truly be together is when bother your times are up and the new White and Black wolf are born. As long as one of you live you both will never be sisters. Trust me after the first battle you both will hate each other. Because one of you or both of you will kill each others mates. I know I kinda did. But that was ok because the White wolf usually wins so they usually live for 2,000 years. You get different mates because your mates don't live forever like we do. "

"Why do you say the White wolf lives forever so do the Black wolves." Shadow growled.

"Well because we usually win all the time." I nodded when Tundra said that.

 Kali looked at me shocked when I nodded agreeing with Tundra. I looked down I didn't want to kill her. I really don't. I sighed Tundra was right though the White wolves always won only two or three times I think the Black wolf one. But that was a long long time a go. I heard a growl I knew it was from my sister. I looked at her and was shocked that she was staring at me. I gave her a confused look.

Thats Jessica's sis :)