Just kill me now.

P.O.V Jessica

We were having small talk. It went well until he asked me. 

“So. Do you believe in werewolves and The black wolf, The white wolf.”

Well I didn’t know what to say he was clearly a wolf. He was trying to see if I was one too. 

I lowered my head he did too, “I can see your a wolf too eh?”

A smile flashed across his face, “ You are my mate.” 

My heart leaped ask he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked out. I was so happy when we got far enough I shifted into my snow White wolf. He just stopped and watched me his body went stiff. I was confused ‘Whats wrong with him,’ Storm whimpered. 

“Your The White wolf?”

I nodded my big head. I let my tail sway a little.

“I-I’m The black wolf’s guardian,” he said quietly. 

I would say the blood drained from my face but wouldn’t matter cause it already looks like that. Storm howled in pain and I could feel his wolf being torn. Finally his wolf said forget it and wanted to be with me. But then switched his mind. He howled in pain. 

Before I knew it a black shadow zipped by me. All of a sudden something knocked me over and pinned me. 

"Hello sister how have you been?"

I growled and threw her off me and jumped out of the way. She growled started running in circles making a small tornado. I growled and my eyes went white my body growing bigger. I growled it was deep and shaking the earth the earth started to crack and the tornado fell threw. She growled and ran out of the way. I swept my tail fast making it hard to see for her. I jumped at her and bit down on her neck she yelped. Dustain hesitated then snatched my tail and threw me back. I hit a tree and heard a crack. My one leg broke. I howled in pain. Dustain looked down he was ashamed of what he did but my sister was pleased. 

She waked over to me and grinned, "Your own mate betrayed you. One mate cheats and lies, the other doesn't want you anymore. Wow I wish I was you."

I just laid there, "Just kill me," I whimpered.

"Gladly."

She came walking over my leg had healed. She ran at me and moved for a throat bite. I seen a small tree trunk went she got close I grabbed it and threw it in her mouth she crushed down on it and had slivers sticking out of the top of her mouth. She started howling in pain. Dustain ran to her and I bolted she growled to him, Get. Her. Now.

I was running as fast as I could. I could hear his wolf telling Dustain not too. He felt that way too. He took a short cut. I didn't see him leap off a rock and knock me on my back. I didn't fight him, nor did I want too. 

' I don't want to do this. '

'Do what exactly,' I said sadly

'Kill you.'

'You can't only The Black wolf can.' 

I ran out from under him jumped on to the side of the tree and back flipped off landing on his back making him collapse. I ran he growled and tripped me. He pinned me. Damon knocked him over and tore into Dustains side. Dustain being left stunned. Damon looked at me watched me. 

'I know he was your other mate.'

'Yeah bet you did that didn't give.....' I didn't finish. I heard my sister coming. 

'Thunder I need a ride.'

I heard the thumping of Thunder's hooves. As he ran by i jumped on and took Damons hand and pulled him up.