I'm sorry

I cleared my throat. 

"Alpha jack, is gone. We don't know how he died. I am sorry for your loss. I WILL find house who has done this.... They will be punished."

Howls rose up. I could hear the anger and sadness in there pack. A little pup spoke up. 

"Was it the pack you came from? Are you now Alpha? Your a girl!"

" Yes we know the other pack killed him. Yes I am a girl and I am the new Alpha." 

Howls rose in protest. All that I could make out was " Females can't be Alpha," and "You don't have a mate!"

I growled into the mic "I am the new Alpha and I have found my mates, but they both are unworthy at the moment and I must chose who I think will fit. That is all you are all dismissed." 

I turned away and Dustain was standing with Damon both waiting for me. ' We are going to get revenge on my old pack. Pack some things.'

~_2 Hours later_~

We where heading out when Staz, Jackie, Juli, Noah, Trey, and Talon where outside my door.

"What are you doing here?" I looked them over. They where wearing all black.

"We came to help you. You don't expect me to let you go alone with three idiots. Who both are as you said unworthy."

"Point taken lets go."

We all headed out. I had some good warriors with me. Damon and Dustain wouldn't stop fighting on who would sleep next to me. I finally turned around and told them to shut up. They looked shocked that I heard. When we got close to the border we all shifted. My white fur stuck out like a black dot on white paper. 

 we heard a paw steps we froze. A familiar sent came to me. My old mate.

That is are beautiful Jessica (Her wolf form Storm)