Magic.....

So I'm not going into a lot of detail about Jessica and Kali training : / I'm not a good writer when It comes to training. So sowwie and enjoy! I am sorry This took so long Like I said I have been sick and well me and my dad are not BFFs right now (If ya know what I mean). I am sorry this weak has been really bad.

_________________________________________________________________

I was so focused on trying to lift this rock I didn't hear Kali come up behind me. 

"BOO!" She screamed in my ear. 

"UGH! Daum you Kali! I'm trying to focus!" I growled.

Ariel came over a sighed " Kali you need to be practicing your magic. Will will work on shifting into other animals tomorrow. Ok?"

We nodded. We had found some of our powers today. Kali had the power to control water and fire. I was able to make storms, control earth.  We both could take forms of other animals, go invisible. We had more powers that are undiscovered. 

We both walked over to Ariel. 

"Ok Jess shift into a snow leopard, Kali you shift into a tiger." Ariel said boldly.

I focused on a snow leopard and what it looks like. I thought of bones popping and my body taking a form of a snow leopard. That's just what happen I looked at my self I purred. I looked at Kali who was having a hard time. She finally got it. I purred to her a good job.  She smiled.

"Now Both of you race down the mountain and then back up." Ariel commanded. 

Agreeing we waited till she said start. As soon as it came out of her mouth I leaped down. Running a good pace. When we got to a rocky part I leaped from rock to rock. I slipped a few times. When I was jumping I was think what was to point of this? It finally came to me. She wanted us to see what are some cat weaknesses. She was going to show us weaknesses of our other opponents! I all ready knew what the snow leopard was. They may not have been fast on ground but on rocks there a god. (I it is a true fact! I always look it up before I put in story :) ) I looked at Kali she was not a rock person. Her heavy and muscled body wasn't helping. She stumbled and growled. I felt she wanted to give up. 

'Sis she is showing us weaknesses of our other opponents.' I told her. Her head popped up. 

'So this isn't a race?' She asked.

'Nope but we can make it that way!' I ran laughing.

She growled and laughed. We chased each other. I started lagging behind. I tried pushing harder. Kali was the first to finish. We seen Ariel down there waiting.

"So what have you learned?"

We shifted.

"I learned that Snow Leopards are not fast. They can only run a short distance. A Snow Leopard was made and built for the rocks. If you ever battle a Snow Leopard its best to out run them until they can't run. If fighting one stay off the rocks. Snow Leopards depend on there long tail." When I was finished I was smiling.

"Well I learned Tigers are terrible on rocks. They are good runners. If fighting one its best to try to get them on rocks. Then fight them." She smiled.

"Good we will do more training tomorrow." Ariel said.