Will she forgive me?

~_Gabby's P.O.V_~

I laid by a little river. Tears were falling like a water fall. I was so heart broken. I heard silent paw steps behind me. I looked I seen my mother. I felt hate rise up in me. My wolf howled in pain. She hesitated and came a little closer. I leaped up and put my head under hers. I wanted my real mother all my life. I started thinking that my adopted mother wasn't my real mother when I was 14. 

She was shocked then nuzzled me. The whined I could tell she was scared to love me. Why? I thought I would ask her. But she seemed to be lost in her own world. I pulled back and looked at her.

'Why are you scared to love me.... Why did you leave me?'

'That is something that I will tell you later. Now go, go back to your home I must leave.

She turned and took a deep breath walking away.  

'YOUR WALKING AWAY LIKE YOU WALKED AWAY FROM MY LIFE.'

She turned to look at me. Pain filled her eyes. She looked down and away. Seeming to remember things. 

'And one day you will find out why.' Then she turned and left leaveing me once again.

I whined and turned away. Time to go home. 

~_Jessica's P.O.V._~

I hated leaveing her. When she yelled that to me my heart ached. Me and Storm knew we had to leave. I walked be to the pack house. It was a long walk. I was holding back tears. I looked up and seen Alan. I ran into his arms (Shifting before of corse). I cried my eyes out. 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey guys I know very short. But My computer has been acting up and I was luck to get on this site. All I can do is save and publish so I can't save what I have writen so I will just publish it I will write more by tomorrow or the day after :) UNETEDED