12 Guilt or split

Third person POV;

(Y/N) sprinted with high spirits to the troll village. She knew Creek was playing a game with Poppy and a few younger trolls. They were playing duck duck goose. Or so she thought. She made her way to Poppy's house and pressed her head against the door. She wanted to hear the joyful giggles of the little trolls. She listened. There were no giggles, laughs or voices..well except Creek's. She listened. "Please Poppy...just once." She heard Poppy. "Creek don't act like this, why can't you try this with (Y/N)? There was a pause. "She won't let me." (Y/N) gasped and threw open the door to see Poppy being held against the wall by Creek. (Y/N) glared at him and snarled. "We're done." She growled. Creek stepped away from Poppy. "No pleas I can explain (Y/N)." Her color began to fade and she walked away from the house. Creek ran after her but she disappeared.

Y/N's POV;

I sit up in the high branches of the north tree and watch my sorry excuse of a boyfriend look around. He's an asshole, I'll kill him. I thought angrily and gritted my teeth. I made a gun with my hand and began to pretend to shoot him, then I realized....my hand was grey. So were my legs and my dress. I began to cry. "You monster." I sobbed helplessly.