10 Five months later

Third person POV:

After five months of Creek living among the trolls once more, he earned respect, trust, and joy from the other trolls. He also had earned (Y/N) as a loving girlfriend. Her color returned but her eyes were left grey. She didn't know why and would spend nights looking in the mirror but, soon she just decided that she had naturally grey eyes. No one seemed to mind though. Branch grew more grey personality wise and concealed himself from everyone. Poppy would try to cheer him up by throwing parties and so would Creek but it never worked. (Y/N) would just watch she knew it was her fault but she didn't want to loose her beloved Creek.

Creek's POV;

(Y/n), so beautiful, so kind. I daze at my beautiful girlfriend as she sings and dances alone in the woods. Her curves are so hot, I wonder when she'll let me have them all to myself. It was so hard to get her to French kiss me. I tried grabbing her butt once but she pushed me away and told me she wasn't ready for that. It made me so mad but bit my lip and listened to her as always..but soon I'm gonna show her that she can't control me. Soon..

Branch's POV;

I look at an old picture of me and (Y/N) as children. What was I thinking? I thought and tossed the photograph away from me. She never loved me or felt what I felt..she fell in love with that traitor. I sobbed as another tear fell from my cheek and landed on my lap. I was sorting through an old box of my childhood treasures. I found a sand bucket. I remember this, y/n and I were on the beach building sandcastles and splashing in the sea. Her smile and color and her beautiful f/c eyes. I couldn't take it anymore, I can't throw any of these great memories away. I got up and opened a certain drawer in my dresser. I pulled out a picture of (Y/N) and I as the teenagers we are today. I hugged the photo tight. "At least I'll always have you in my arms, when I'm alone." A small smile crawled onto my face.

Hey guys VodkaFace69 here thanks for the votes and comments, I'm so sorry I'm writing slow, I've been really trying, but I'm not giving up yet. I love you guys and I'll keep updating no matter what!!