9 A little sugar with your eggs or na

Branch leaned closer to my face and kissed me softly. I kissed back with a heart full of curiosity. I pulled away from his shortly after. "Branch..I " He bowed his head in sorrow. "I shouldn't have done that." He mumbled and walk to his room. I stood there speechless and blushing. I never thought he felt this way about me. I thought. How long has he been feeling this way? Why did he pull away? I understand that he's embarrassed but I liked it. I heard a yawn from behind me and Creek was stretching his arms. "Something smells good." He said and rose from the couch. "Where's Branch?" I didn't turn to look at him. "I don't know." I lied.

                                  ~Time skip~

Creek collected Branch from his room and I put the forks on the table along with the eggs and bacon. Branch came in the room frowning, more than usual. He didn't even look at me. We all sat and helped ourselves. I began eating, I grabbed less than I usually do for I've lost my appetite. Creek looked up from his plate and smiled. "These eggs are delicious (Y/N), aren't they Branch? Branch looked up and at Creek. "Yeah they're wonderful." His voice was colorless. That was the last straw. I sprung to my feet and grabbed hold of the door handle. "Where on earth are you going?" Creek asked me. "For a walk, I need some fresh air." I said glumly and walked out the door slamming it. I was so angry but happy at the same time. He kissed me but now he's ignoring me. I have strong feelings for this troll and he's throwing it away just because he was a little scared?! Nope this isn't happening to me. I knew the perfect one wasn't out there...he never will be.

Third person POV:

(Y/N) walked away from the bunker with a heavy heart while Creek tried to talk to Branch. "What's wrong with her?" He asked. "I don't know." Branch replied refusing to look up. "You grey trolls I swear, your always sad. If you guys ever want to be happy you at least have to try." Creek stated strongly. Branch glared at him. "Some of us are tired of happiness, look around you it's everywhere, and honestly after awhile you just get sad all over again..what's the point?"