#28 Safire eyes

Third person POV;

Poppy began to shriek as (Y/N)'s hair was fading of its color. Then the golden glow of (Y/N)'s roots made it to Branch's wounded body. Poppy ran at the two of them but (Y/n) was ready. She moved to the side and shoved the former mother image she had out the window. She screamed all the way down. But (y/n) did not hear a thump from below. She kept hold of Branches hand and looked out the window. Her cape was blowing through the summer trees into the sun, only to flutter into ashes.

Your POV;

"Branch." I whispered still holding his cold hand. "We're free!" He coughed slightly. "(Y/n), your colors!" I looked at my hand. My colors were returning. "Branch! Your eyes!" I say as a glowing tear slides from his right one. The tear track that was on his cheek contained a beautiful teal color. The color filled in his face and then his body, then his hair, was now a dark Safire blue. Branch sat up and clutched his fist. "Wow it's been a while since I've seen these old set of blues." He said smiling lightly. "(Y/n)." He said taking my hand. "Would you like to spend a colorful eternity with me?" Another tear slipped from my face. "Yes Branch." He sat up and hugged me tightly. "The kingdom needs you." He whispered in my ear. "And they also need a king." I whisper back.

THE END
(A/N) YOU MUST READ THIS IF YOURE INTERESTED IN THE TROLLS TITANIC BOOK

What's up guys? VodkaFace69 here and I'm so so sorry about updating slow, omg the last few months have been crazy, I'll explain in my new Meet VodkaFace69 story, my life is completely different now, I have been marked..the trolls Titanic book will be separate from this one okay and should I draw the cover? Idk comment on if I should or shouldn't, I'm a decent artist but nowhere near the best. See you guys in the next trolls book!