TDLND - Chapter 3

Previously on the last chapter...................

"Where've you been? I went to your house every hour to see if you were home, but you never answered and now I know why." His eyes were piercing me accusingly. 'He may be hot and all, but who the hell does he think he is, he is not my d-' I cut off the thought before it could take me there. I ignored him and tried to walk to my house only to have him block me, I tried to go around him, but he grabbed my waist and the shots of pleasure made a moan slip my lips which made him smirk.

Irritated I freed myself and walked fast to my door only to have him block me half way there.
"Where do you think your going?" He asked with amusement in his voice, his peppermint breath hitting my ear, making my breath hitch. I was too scared to move, I felt like I was paralyzed as his fingers brushed down my arm, making tingles run down my spine and shots of pleasurable electricity went through my arm.

"You are mine!" He growled in my ear, making my knees buckle and then he turned around and left. I was so confused, I didn't know if it was a dream or not, because I was starting to think I was crazy.

'How in the freaking hell did I hear that!'

------------------------------------

Chapter 3

------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning from the light shining in my face, I checked the clock and saw that it was 7:23 am. 'I must have forgotten to close the blinds' I thought grudgingly. Getting up from the bed, I stretched and yawned and headed for the shower. As I was in the shower, I was trying to figure out how I heard him, because right now I'm not hearing anything as always. So, was what I heard just a figment of my imagination, or was it because I yearn to be able to hear like everyone else?

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me when I stepped out of the bathroom, and something white flashed by my bedroom door. Curious I got closer to the door to see what it was but there was nothing there. Shrugging I went to my closet and put on a white shirt with a big black see-through cross in the front with light blue jean shorts and black flats, I also made sure I had a black bandeau on for the see-through part. I went to the bathroom and put my hair into a high bun, satisfied, I went to the kitchen to make some spinach egg omelet and toast. Right as I was going to bite into my breakfast the monitor went off. As I was walking to the door I repeated a phrase over and over again. 'Please let it not be him at the door, please!'

But of course, I was asking for too much, right when I opened the door, there the grey-eyed monster was, staring at me with an unreadable expression with a bag in his hand. Not saying a word, or letting me invite him in first, he just walks into the house and headed for my kitchen. 'What the heck is he doing?'I thought as I followed behind him.

"Sit." He said and pointed to one of my stools, still puzzled as to what he's doing, I sat on the stool and watched as he took out the items from the bag. He brought out pancake batter, eggs, and sausage. I sat silently as I watch him mix his batter for the pancakes, his arms contracting with each movement. Dirty thoughts came to mind, as I drooled over his magnificent body.

'I could just rip his clothes off right now, even though I don't even know his name' I thought as I bit my lip. I saw his shoulders tense and then he turned around and stared straight into my eyes, his usually light grey eyes were now darker. Thinking that he somehow knew what I was thinking, I sat up straight and a deep blush came to my face. He didn't say anything, but the smirk he wore before he turned around, told me that he knew I was practically drooling over him.

When He was done cooking, he took his plate of food and put it on the counter, and slid my breakfast to me. He looked at me as he sat across from me, seeing the fact that I wasn't eating, he simply motioned for me to eat, and without asking questions I did. The warmth I felt was indescribable, I've never eaten with anybody, and this moment, this gesture, even though it was so simple, meant so much to me. Smiling inwardly I ate my breakfast in silence, when I finished my breakfast before I could even get up, he took the plate from me. 

Without letting me protest he turned around and washed the dishes, standing there awkwardly behind him, and watching his back, I had the sudden urge to hug him to thank him for coming. 'Isn't that weird? I barely know him.' Even though I thought this, I waited for him to wipe his hand on the dry rag I had on the stove and when he turned around, I pounced on him and gave him a hug., the explosion of tingles that ran through my body, made me jump back to my previous spot with my head down. 

The tingles made me want him more than ever, I looked up and he looked like he was breathing a little hard and his eyes were darker, slowly I backed away from him, because if I didn't get away from him, I didn't know what I was going to do to him, only that I might regret it later on. As I was backing away, each step I took back, was a step he took forward, finally my back hit the wall and my breath hitched in my throat because He was now only an inch away from me, his breath fanning my face. "Look at me" He growled.

There it was again, I looked up into his eyes in confusion, trying to figure out if he actually did say that to me and how I was able to hear it. But before I could question it, his lips slammed onto mines, and the tingles I felt before were ten times stronger, and even though the back of my mind was telling me to run away, my body responded differently. My lips followed his in a soft passionate kiss that made the lower part of my body quiver in need.

He put his hands on my back and pulled me closer, as I had my arms around his neck, he licked my lips, asking for entry and I granted it, his tongue attacked mine as we battled for dominance, and with what seemed like dominant genes he won. I didn't want this to end, but of course, we had to separate so that we could catch some air.

"Mine!" He growled, he started planting soft fiery kisses down my neck making a moan escape my lips when he found a really sensitive spot on my neck. My legs trembled and my body fell into his strong chest, and him seeing that I wasn't going to be able to stay on my feet, lifted me up and sat me on the counter, and attacked my neck once again.

My hands itched to touch his skin so I slid my hands under his shirt and ran my hands over his hard abs, which made my core explode with so much need, that my hands just instinctively go to his belt. He pulled away from my neck and I whimpered in need, he had also stop my hands with one of his large hands.

"I don't want you doing something you'll regret." His lips moved and then he kissed my forehead, and I felt the blood run to my cheeks. He put me down from the counter and I acted like the crack in the tile was the most interesting thing in the world. He lifted my chin and said with a satisfied smirk, "My name is Salvador, I'll see you around Brooke." He placed a quick kiss on my lips and turned around, leaving me to contemplate over what just happened and what could of happened if he hadn't stopped me.

--------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry for not updating, life keeps interfering and also sorry for this chapter not being as long as the last one, I just wanted to quickly write something for you guys to read.

Hope you enjoyed his chapter, f you did show your love by voting, commenting, and following.

what do you guys think of it so far?

P.S

Thanks for you patience.