friend ZONE

Deetranada

It had already been a week since I came into the Rap Game house, and I was already on the verge of wanting to leave. I felt like everyone was cool. I just thought that Tally had no business being here. I mean everyone deserves second chances, not Tally though.

If she plays her cards right, I won't go all Baltimore on her.

As I was dozing off, Nova came in my room.
"Yo Dee. You gotta second?"
I didn't look up at all. I just kept my eyes closed and nodded my head.
" You good?"
"Why would I not be?"
"I can't be concerned?"
I opened my eyes. I didn't realize how close he was. Since I was laying down, he was almost right above me.

I smirked and closed my eyes. It was quite until I felt him grab my hand and I jumped up. I know he got scared cause he jumped a little.
" Umm there's Pizza down stairs if you want some" he said rubbing his arm. I could tell he was kinda "embarrassed" cause he blushed.
As he walked I heard him stop at the door, then keep going down the hall.

Just when I thought I was alone Flaujae and Roscoe came running in my room ,as if they were ear hustling. " Dee! What was y'all doing in the room by y'all selves?" Flauj said. " Imma tell  Jermaine." She said giggling.
"Man Dee, you and Nova must like each other"
"Nah they in love" 
My face turn red and I felt my face getting hot. Not cause it was true, but because I was embarrassed and they were speaking really loud.
"Man get up outta here," I said smacking Roscoe with a pillow " before I mess y'all up."  We all started laughing. I take back what I said. I think I like it here. Besides the tally part.

Nova

Damn. How could I be so stupid? As I was walking out of Deetranada's room I saw Flaujae and Roscoe coming up the hall. I just wanted to get downstairs, get my food and go to sleep. All I wanted was to comfort her. She seemed so... Alone. Shit I don't know. But pretty girls should never be alone. Especially not around me.

But there's no way I like Deetranada. She's not my type. But at this point, I'm not sure I have a type. I usually go for the light skins from Chicago, but Dee. She's different. A good different.

Roscoe

"Roscoe you play too much," Flaujae said as we ran outta Deetranada and Jermaine's room. I know it may sound funny but I loved the way Jae talked. She was so cute and sweet, and them braces. Whoo that sealed the deal.
"Nah it was your idea to run up in there," I pulled her playfully," got my hit." She rocked to the side and giggled. As we went down the stairs I watched as her hair flowed. Darn. I was stuck.  She turned around hecka quick and bopped me on the side of my head and took off running. I was stuck for a minute but when I thought about what just happened, I chased after her. " I promise I'm gonna get you Flau-" I stopped. My mom was right there.  " Um mom. Have you seen Flaujae?" I sounded a little shook.
She looked at me funny and said " nah but you better have them bars memorized or you won't be seeing no one for a couple of days." My face turned red. My mom couldn't but me on punishment in the Rap Game house, could she?
I turned around and Flaujae was behind me laughing. I put her in a headlock "man shut up, little miss 'down by the water" she broke away from my arms laughing. I caught eye contact with her and she smiled. " Your a cool friend Roscoe," she said walking away. But I was stuck in that same place. Was Flaujae ever gonna notice that I had feelings for her?

Nova

It time to get to work. But it hard to think of work  when you got a beautiful girl in the same room as you. I know Dee might not notice it but I thought she was really cute and I sorta got feelings for here. And as these days go by and all I have is this girl, no young lady, to smile at all day, things like the booth tend to slip my mind.

But I came here for one thing, the chain and the contract. She's like a hurdle I can't jump over.

She just kept running through my mind.

I just kept thinking like  what happens if I show her that I like her? What if tell her? What's she gonna say? What she gonna do? Does she like me? Nah man. Just scoop the damn ice cream Nova.   But that ice cream was hard to scoop. Just like it was hard to get Dee out of my head.