DN4L

Flaujae

After everyone's friends and family leaves, the house is sort of quiet. Tally doesn't have her little boyfriend. Dee doesn't have her sister. Nova doesn't have his loud mouth best friend.

I think I was the only one that didn't mind their visitor leaving. I mean, I had to deal with Tamia for the rest of my life so why shouldn't I spent some time away. Her ol' peanut head self got me to confess my feelings for Roscoe. And I hated it. The last thing I needed was to get caught up, because this isn't what I came for.

I didn't just come for a contract, I came to prove to the world that I could be someone other my father's daughter. And that's bigger than any chain.

I went into the living room. For someone who was scared of the dark, I sure was in it alot. I turned on the TV and put on cartoon Network. Im always the only one up. But tonight I had company. Tally came in right after I turned it off. We kept each other company for a little little . Usually I don't chill with girls like her but I guess she was cool.

We talked about our families and how many performances we did. It was actually fun. At about 12:30 she got up and went to her room. I stayed on the couch alone. But I heard Roscoe​ come down stairs.

"You ok Flauj?" He asked comming behind the couch. He looked down and I looked up at him. I do like Roscoe, but I like myself even better. I was going to put myself before anyone else.
"Why do you care? I'm trying to go to sleep."
"You don't even have a blanket." Now that he mentioned it, it was cold. We usually had the air conditioner on at night.

I couldn't let him know that though. "I'm fine Roscoe go to sleep." I heard him walk away and go up the stairs. When I thought he was gone for good, I heard footsteps again. I looked over the couch and guess who it was? Yup you guessed it, Roscoe.

He had a blanket in his arms. He covered me with it. "Aye. What are you-"
"Shut up. I know you feel that cold air blasting so don't try to say you don't." Even though he didn't say it, I knew that he cared.

He was going back up the stairs but I really didn't want to be left alone. "Wait. Come back." He stopped with one foot on the front step. Slowly turning around, he walked back to the front of the couch. "I have to tell you something."

Nova

I finally came to my senses. I had to get rid of Tally. I had to leave her alone. She made me look stupid by being with some boy after I showed her some attention. Now I had to get rid of her. For good.

I wasn't going to kill her, physically. But I was going to hurt her feelings. And I knew just the way how. Tally is the type of girl that takes everything to the head. So if I lead her on , then tell her I don't like her, she'll be crushed. Just like I was.

I don't want to sound like a punk or anything. But no one likes her anyways. I was the only one that actually did. So me turning on her wasn't going to be that big of a deal.

I woke up around 7, later than usual. I'm an early riser so I felt like I was running behind. I ran downstairs but, no one was down there. I looked in the living room and Roscoe and Flaujae were laying on the couch together. I shook Roscoe awake.

"Wake up. I need to talk to you." He blinked and started rubbing his eyes. After doing some weird stretches, he got up and followed me into​ my room. My uncle wasn't up yet so I had to whisper. " Roscoe I want you to give you some advice. " He just started at me. " Do you think I should cut things off with Tally?" I really needed another person's opinion. He was still staring at me. Roscoe can you stop looking at me and tell me what to do!

He blinked a few times.
"First off, I don't know why you were messing with her in the first place. She doesn't like you. She likes my friend. So yeah, cut her off. Second, I think the girl you were looking for all this time, was Deetranada. " He yawned and stood up, doing another stretch. I laughed. He is really smart for his age. How does he know this stuff anyway?

"Wait while we're talking, what were you and Flaujae doing on the couch?" A smile spread across his face.
"Man. We didn't do anything but she did tell me something."
"What?" He looked around waved me to come closer.
" She said she wasn't to go out with me but just tell everyone we're good friends."

"Wait what? Is that why you were on the couch with her?" I couldn't believe that Roscoe actually had a girl.
"No, I slept on the couch cause she scared of the dark." We both busted out laughing. At least now I had the information I needed.

After me and Roscoe talked, we went downstairs to eat some food. When we got to the kitchen, Tally was making herself some cereal. "Hey Tally-o." I walked over to​ the cabinet and pulled out a box of frosted flakes.

I looked at her the whole time. "Why are you talking to me? I thought you didn't like me anymore." I smiled. "Tally, you're so cute. No, beautiful​." I put my hand on top of hers. Looking right in her eyes, I leaned in and kissed her. I pulled away so fast that I almost fell. Walking out of the kitchen I really didn't say anything but "Shit!"

Deetranada

I never wake up when everyone else does. And today I'm really mad I did. Jermaine was in the shower so I had to use someone else's bathroom. I swear he does this every day.

I walk downstairs to Flaujae's room and on my way down the hall I heard Nova cuss. It's too early dog. I walked to the restroom and while I was washing my hands, I heard Flauj come in the room. She was telling her mom about what happened with Nova.

"So I was at the table and Nova came in the kitchen with Roscoe. Then out of no where, Nova said 'your so pretty' and he kissed her! He really kissed her!" I was so shocked. How could he do this?

I walked out of the bathroom like I wasn't listening to the conversation. "Thank you." I said walking out. On my way back to the kitchen, I stopped and decided to go to Novas room. The door was wide open so I let myself in. He was on the floor by his desk. It looked like he was on the phone with someone.

When he saw me he kinda got startled. "I'll call you back. K. Bye." He hung up there phone and set it on a chair. "What you don't up Dee? It's only 10:30." I couldn't stand his sarcasm.
"Why did you kiss Tally?" I asked not wasting any time. He was quiet for a little and then he spoke up. "I-im not sure," he really seemed stuck.
"Why? That's all I'm asking." I asked a simple question, that's all.

"I did it to make her mad." This boy is really urking my nerves.
"How it's kissing her-"
"Why do you care about it anyway?" Now I was the stuck one. He really caught me off guard.
"I like you. There. I said it. But I think I change my mind." I start to walk out his room but he tells me to wait.

" Dee. I couldn't say this before. I didn't really believe I was feeling anything. I tried to deny the fact that I don't want you. The fact that I really like you. But I guess I changed my mind, too. He stepped closer to me and I backed up. I stood right outside​ of the door. I thought he was going to kiss me again but instead he closed the door in my face.

I looked to the side of me and Tally was right there. Her eyes were water like she was about to cry. " So your just going to take him? Like you do with everything else I have?"
"Shorty, what are you talking about?"
" I heard you two. I heard him say he likes you." Flaujae and Roscoe came by Nova's room. "What's going on?" Flaujae asked.
"None of your business." Tally snapped at her. I could see the electricity in Tally eyes.

"We'll all I did was ask a question." Flaujae was calm and collective.
"Shut up little girl. I wasn't taking to you. So leave." Tally was really wildin cause Flauj didn't do anything to her. I could tell Flaujae was getting mad.

"Your just mad cause Nova don't want your white not rappin ass." Tally got hecka red. Like tomato red. She swung her hand back, and slapped Flaujae.

After about three hours, Jermaine came to the house. "Everyone come down here." We all came and sat in the living room. "So listen. All this shit needs to stop. I know y'all all riled up from your friends being here it what but this ends now. Where were the adults when all of this happened?" All the adults started making excuses on why they weren't watching us. " Well thanks to the parents, two kids got into a fight. Now I have to bring in someone to watch everyone , including the adults. Everyone meet my daughter Aniyah.

A/n

I'm ending the chapter here bc I'm tired but I will continue this in the next part so don't put your tea or you popcorn away just yet 😊.
By the way Tally and Flaujae faught in this chapter. Next part I'll explain the whole thing