Barbies and Breakdowns

Flaujae

"And number 5 on the hit list is.." the anticipation in the room grew as Jermaine​ Dupri went over the hit list. I was always nervous. I sat on the edge of the stairs bitting my nails. Please don't be 5. Please don't be 5. "Flaujae." My heart sank. I didn't even listen to him after that. I just wanted to get off those stairs and go in my room.

After the he finished the "shit" list, I tried my best to look like I didn't care. But nobody wants to 5. Nobody. I walked right to into the living room and grab a piece of pizza. I put it on a plate and slide it into the microwave. "Wassup Flaujae? You ok?" I looked over my shoulder and saw Roscoe. "Hey little boy." He twisted up his face.
"I'm older than you though."
"And is it sad that you're smaller than me?" I batted my eye lashes and stuck out my bottom lip.

The timer on the microwave went off and I took out my plate. "Grow some height and then come talk to me," I said. Thinking I got the upper hand, I bite into my pizza forgetting it was still steaming. When my lips touched the pizza, they almost burnt off. Roscoe was laughing historically. Mainly because I jumped 12 feet off the ground. I started laughing, too. I was trying to be smart and carma got me back. 

I put the pizza on the counter and let it cool off. "You know what? Maybe I got 5 on the "shit" list cause I'm stuck in the house all the time."  Roscoe looked at me funnily.
"We just went to the Martin Luther King Jr center not to long ago." I smacked my lips.
"That don't count. It was a challenge. We had to go. I want to do something fun." Roscoe looked at the ceiling, thinking about what we could do.

"You know what? We could go to Sea Camp Beach! It ain't that far I mean why not." Roscoe still looked at me weird.
"Or we could go swimming in the perfectly​ fine pool out back." Rolling my eyes I grabbed my pizza. Right when I was about to take a bite, he snatched it from my hand and ran off with it. "Wow Roscoe! I was about to tear that pizza up!" I yelled down the hall. He poked his head around the corner and flashed a cheesy smile.

Roscoe

Somehow Flaujae managed  to get everyone to want to go to the beach. Why the beach though. We could've went to Cascade or something. But at this point, my opinion didn't matter.

"Roscoe!" I heard someone calling my name.

"Roscoe!"

This time I knew it was Flaujae. What does this girl want?

I went into her room. Her mom was sitting on the bed. "Hey, Roscoe. I thought it would be real cute if you and Flaujae matched when y'all went to the beach." Kia smiled and looked from me to Jae then back to me. I shrugged my shoulders and smirked.
"Ok," she said taking it as a yes ," cause I accidentally packed some blue swim trunks and it matches perfectly with her bathing suit. Can you fit these?"

She lifted up some swim trunks. They were actually cool. I liked the design in them and they looked just my size. "I think so. Can I go show my mom?"
"Sure." I left out the room. Well that was weird. I thought to myself. It was bad enough that Nova and Dee were already onto us. Now the managers were gonna get involved. What if Kia or my mom found out that I had a thing for Flaujae?

Aniyah

"What?! A beach trip?!" When I first heard, I almost  fell out of bed when Dee came in yelling that we was going to Sea Camp Beach. I got up out of bed and started jumping on it. "Beach day! Beach day! TRG got a beach day!"  Dee laughed.
"Yo chill" 

I finally dropped down on the bed and calmed down. "You brought a bathing suit?" I asked her. She looked at my funny and tilted her head.
"Yeah. It's a thong bikini too."
"Really?"
"Nope. I wear basketball and a tee-shirt. Plus I can't swim all that well."