What Friends are For

Deetranada

We finally had a couple of free days. No cameras and no challenges. So on days like this I just chill. Little did I know there would be no chilling.

At about 3 o clock, someone came and knocked on my bedroom door. Jermaine was sleep on his bed so I got up and opened it.

"Hey Dee. What you doing today?" Roscoe asked me. Then Nova and Flauj came running to me room. I looked at him weird.
"Nothing just 'bout to get on live. Why y'all all by my door?" They all looked at each other and smiled. They seemed suspicious.

"Ok, so last night I called up some people. And we finna link with them so get dressed and be ready." Nova said. After last night I didn't know if I want to be around them anymore.

I sighed. "Who we meeting up with?"
They all smiled." It's a surprise. Just get ready." They all ran to their rooms. I shook Jermaine awake. "Jermaine I'm finna head out with the kids. I'll be back around 7."

He nodded his head and went back to sleep. I hopped in the shower for about 10 minutes and when I was done I noticed that Jermaine wasn't in his bed anymore. While I was tieing his shoes, I could hear him talking to someone down stairs.

I finished grabbed my jacket and headed down stairs. " What's all the commo-" I stopped what I was saying and stood on the stairs. I couldn't believe it. My sister was standing there by the door. "Yoooo!"

Lil Lay

"Yoooo!" I quickly turned around when I heard the sound of Dee's voice. "Dee! I ran to her and gave her a giant hug. I hadn't seen her in about a month. When Nova gave me a call last week to come to Atlanta, I couldn't say no. I mean she is my sister.

I looked around the room. I wasn't the only visitor here. Just a minute ago I met Tamia, Summer aka Kidd, Niyah, and Jason. I didn't who they were but I knew we were all here for one thing; to have fun.

Deetranada

"Everyone we finna pull out. Kidd's in one bus, adults in the other." Kia called out from by the front door. I got up and started walking towards the door, but patted my pockets, realizing I didn't have my phone.

I ran upstairs and went into my room. " You ready?" I jumped and looked at the doorway. Nova was standing with his hands in his pocket.
"Yeah. You ready?" I started walking out the door, but Nova was blocking my path. This is the second time he's done this. 

"Can you move, please? My sister is waiting for me."
"Did you like my surprise? I mean it wasn't flowers or anything but you know. I just thought I would do something for you. I mean the house." His hand was out of his pocket and he was now rubbing the back of his neck. I now Nova does this when he's shy.
"Nova I love it." I wrapped my arms around his neck and give him a big hug.

While I was going down the stairs, I saw Lay standing at the bottom of the stairs. She looked at my blankly and when Nova came up behind me, her eyes got wide and her mouth opened.

Lil Lay

Dee came down the stairs after about 4 seconds of me staring at her and Nova. What were they doing anyway? "What you looking at Lay? You never seen a girl with three peircings​ before?"
I rolled my eyes and got behind her.

Before we could get to the door, Nova ran ahead of us and held the door open. "Thanks Nov" Dee said, all bubbly.
I looked him up and down. "Yeah thank you Nov" I mocked in a high pitched voice. I know something is up. I just gotta find out what.

When we got on the bus, I squeezed in next to Dee and Flaujae. Flaujaes best friend, Tamia started talking and soon all of us were chatting. " So your from...?"
"Well I'm from Baltimore but I live in Florida with my auntie."
"That's nice. Ooo look at Dee and Nova flirting over there. " I looked over to the other side of the bus and Dee was laughing while Nova had his hand on his leg. I knew it! Nova and Dee are going out. This was too good to be true.