🐍~16~🐍

Seth held up some clothes to her, Briza stared at it, "No. I am not putting that on."

"You're covered in blood and dirt." Seth points out, "And this is the only thing that is for girls in there."

Briza snatched it from him in annoyance, "Fine, but I'm not going to like it." She walked up to the table where the boys were dropping their old clothes on, she leaned over slightly to pull off her boots, then dragging her jeans down. Seth and Richie stared at her, surprised that she was just doing it out in the open. Briza paused when she saw them staring, "You got a better plan?" She mused, "There's not exactly changing rooms here." She pulled her shirt over her head, using it to pat away any splotches of blood, rubbing the dirt from her face and everything. Richie had started to undress, not caring anymore, but Seth kept staring. "You need to dress too, chico Guapo. I'm not putting on a show."

Seth blinked before beginning to unbutton his white collared shirt. Richard had a small smirk on his face since he knew what Briza had said. Seth pulled the button-up off, revealing his white wife beater, and the bonds duct taped to his body. "You kept them on you?"

"Safest place I could think of."

Briza looked at the bonds and then Seth's tattoo, "So that's what you were doing in the R.V."

Richie pulled his tank top off of him, revealing where he was shot at, but everything was perfectly fine. Both Briza and Seth kind of looked at it with a sense of uncomfortableness. "I had to let her do it, Seth. I was a dead man."

Seth pulled on a dark gray button-up, "Is being her slave any better?"

"I'm not her slave."

Briza lifted the dress up, and cringed, before slipping the item on. She tugged her hair down, as Seth spoke up again, "Oh, then what are you exactly?"

"I'm your brother."

Briza walked beside them, her weapon holstered under her dress and against her thigh, "Did I ever mention before that I hate dresses and heels?"

Seth grins at her, "I think you look good, princess."

"I can still look good and hate how I look you know," Briza mumbles, messing with the length of the dress.

🐍~🐍~🐍

Briza leaned her head back against the seat, sticking her feet up in between Seth and Richie, using the armrest for a foot rest.

"Okay, this is the drop spot. My guy's always on time." Seth checked his watch when a couple of cars pulled into the lot, "There we go." He slapped at Briza's feet, ushering her to duck down. Seth groans, "So that's how it is."

Briza peeked in between the seats, "What?"

Seth turned to speak to her, not expecting her face to be so close, that they almost touched, "The bodyguard. He wasn't on the original job. I did time with that guy. Son of a bitch kicked the shit out of me in the yard."

Briza pursed her lips, looking at the men, she winces at the sight of one, "And there is my ex-boyfriend." Seth's head whipped back to look so fast that Richie thought it was going to break.

" Seth's head whipped back to look so fast that Richie thought it was going to break