🐍~10~🐍

Rose kept her eyes on Richie who looked in between mesmerized and shocked out of his wits that the woman he thought was a figment of his imagination was completely real. Her eyebrows scrunched together, his eyes flickered her way for a split second until the music blazed loudly, causing Richard's head to snap back to the woman. She had a snake wrapped around her body as she slowly descended from her spot.

Briza squinted her eyes at the snakes, "That's actually impossible, the snake has to have a way to use the restroom." The snake's head was on both sides, on both ends, two heads, slithering about on the woman's body.

Her body swayed to the music, slowly, making the crowd cheer wildly. Her hips gyrated around, her hand extending as the snake slithered to her wrist. The only thing that Briza truly enjoyed from this was the song, it was sung nicely and the man had a good voice. She glanced over at Seth, but he was too busy looking at his brother in worry. Seth turned his head back to the scene, noticing how Briza had been watching him. He simply gave her a smirk before looking back up at Santanico.

Santanico had paused, her eyes trained on Richie when the music suddenly stopped and the lights had shut off and turned back on. She was no longer on the stage, everyone searched for her, except Rose and Briza. Briza's eyes turned to where Richie was, trained at the empty spot behind him. When the lights flickered back on, Santanico was standing behind. Briza blinked surprised that she knew she was going to be there. Everyone clapped, then she disappeared again, and was dancing back on the stage. She slowly walked to the pole, throwing the small headdress off. Her hands grabbed the pole. Her swinging matched the beat of the music, even when she stopped the music slowed down, allowing her to grind against it.

"It's her." Richie breathed out.

Seth snapped his head to his brother, "Who?"

"You can see her too?"

"What?"

Richie pointed, but his hand fell back on the table, "That's the girl who led me here."

Briza scrunched her eyebrows together, "What the fuck do you mean by that?" She was even curious and a little petrified by that statement.

Rose wouldn't even look at the woman now, she could only stare at Richie, seeing how mesmerized he was becoming by this woman. Her jaw clenched and unclenched, she moved her hand forward and snatched Seth's glass of alcohol, downing the whole thing. Much to the surprise coming from Briza and Seth.

Santanico actually on top of the tables to get in front of Richard, picking up the bottle of alcohol sitting on the table. She lifted her leg up and put her foot on Richard's mouth and began to pour the liquid onto her leg. Richie opened his mouth allowing her to put her foot inside of his mouth along with the contents of the bottle. Briza gags in disgust, covering her mouth to convey just how much that disturbed her. Santanico lifted her leg in the air and licked some of the drink off of herself. She continues to sway her hips putting some of the alcohol in her mouth as she did so, but did not swallow it down. She knelt in front of Richard and poured it from her mouth to his. Jacob raised his eyebrows and looked away. Santanico continued to lick up the parts that fell on his face before pulling away. Rose's mouth dropped wide open as Santanico moved back.

Briza leaned back into her chair, "I've never been so disgusted in my life." She mumbles, but Seth and Rose hear her.

Rose immediately agrees with her statement but Seth rebuttals, "Why? 'Cause you'll never be that sexy to a man?" Briza turned her glare to him but didn't respond to it.

Santanico swiveled her hips and waved her hand to get Richard to follow her onto the stage. Richard was cut short when Ranger Freddie Gonzalez appears and slams a blade into his wounded hand, a gun pointed at his head, "This is for Earl."