🐍~13~🐍

Seth finished tying up Freddie, before Jacob could tie Briza up he stopped him, "Don't put her near her brother." He took her and pushed her against one of the stripper poles.

"I don't want to be tied to something that has had Culebra vagina against it."

"Sorry princess." Seth mumbles, the rope going around her wrists, noticing how she flinched when it was pressed against her bite, "I don't want to do this to you."

"Bullshit." Briza spat, "You couldn't wait to get rid of me and my brother."

Seth tightens the rope on purpose making her groan, "Your brother maybe, but not you."

Briza looks at him as he stares at her, his face unreadable. Freddie breaks their silence, "This ain't over."

Seth pulled away from Briza, turning to look at Freddie, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is. Unless you actually do turn into one of them. Then you'll be part of the family."

"Like Richie? What do you think she's gonna do to him? You and your brother are gonna dangle from a rope! I swear!"

Rose looks at Briza, "I'm so sorry."

Briza pulled at her restraints, but groaned when it rubbed against her bite, "You didn't exactly have a choice."

"Come one Rose." Kate tugged at her sister's hand.

Rose walks over with the group and looks down the hole of the trap door, "Got any ideas on how to get down?"

"All right, hold on a second. Let me think out loud. There was a chain hanging from the pool table. We can wrap that around a crossbar and use it to cantilever each one of us down. If we double the chain up, should give us about 200 pounds of tensile strength."

Seth looked at Tanner, "Yeah, you keep working on that, MacGyver." He jumped in, making Rose look further down in there.

"Or you could do that."

"Come on in, guys. Water's fine." Seth pressed his body against the wall, looking at the grinder, "I guess." Tanner went in next holding the bag of weapons, Seth held his hands up in warning, "Whoa! Whoa! Careful. Careful."

"This is a grinder." Tanner groans out.

Seth clapped his hands, "Shotgun."

"Coming to you."

Seth readied himself, "Throw me the bag."

"One, two-" Before Tanner could get it to Seth, he slipped causing the bag to fall into the Grinder.

"SHIT!" Seth hit the wall in anger.

Tanner leaned back, "Oopsie-Daisy."

"'Oopsie Daisy'? No. You don't get to say 'Oopsie Daisy'. You just friggin' killed us." Seth yelled in anger.

"I'm sorry! I slipped! It's not like this place isn't covered in blood or something." Tanner snarked back.

"Just." Seth bit his lip, "Come on."

"Hey, guys!" Rose calls from above.

Tanner turned around, extending his hands to help her, "Rose, I got you, girl." He held her hips, "Oh yeah." He grinned when she got down, "See, chivalry isn't dead."

"It died once you were born on this earth." Rose sneered, helping her little sister down, who then helped her dad, but he slid down to fast and everyone could hear the crack sound once he hit the floor, "Dad! Are you okay?"

"Aw, man." Jacob groans, holding his leg.

"Hey!" Seth called, "Through here!"

Rose held onto Tanner's hand, slowly going past the grinders, "Be careful okay."